Hit Rate Solutions is a telecommunications company offering a range of virtual receptionist services. They serve businesses of all sizes looking for a cost-effective solution to outsourcing their inbound and outbound calls.
The company started operations in 2011. They have offices in the US and the Philippines, all of their call agents are based in their call center in the Philippines.
Table of Contents
About Hit Rate Solutions
The company’s daily operations are overseen by operations manager Mary Salgado.
Their target customers are businesses of any size in need of outsourcing their inbound or outbound calls.
Their business model separates them from their competitors. Hit Rate Solutions operates on a model similar to a virtual assistant company rather than a virtual receptionist provider.
Instead of having a pool of virtual receptionists picking up calls and charging per minute spent on the phone, Hit Rate Solutions provides virtual assistants that work the same business hours as you and act as a receptionist available to answer calls.
If you’re weighing up the pros and cons of outsourcing to the Philippines, Hit Rate Solutions lists their strengths as:
- High quality, low cost – It’s no secret that the cost of living is considerably lower in the Philippines than in the US. This enables Hit Rate Solutions to offer hourly rates that can’t be matched by US-based call centers.
- Excellent English – The concern with outsourcing telecommunications overseas is the possible language barrier. Hit Rate Solutions says all of their agents speak excellent English.
- Experience – With more than 10 years of experience behind them, they say they’ve refined their service and are “customer experts.”
How Hit Rate Solutions Works
Hit Rate Solutions says it typically takes 2-3 business days to get set up and have your assistant picking up your calls.
To get started, a team member will jump on a call with you to talk through the onboarding process and answer any questions you have.
They’ll then find available agents and you can either screen them yourself over a call or leave it in their hands.
Once an agent is assigned to your account, you can send them any scripts you want them to use and forward your calls.
Hit Rate Solutions offers a range of call answering services, including:
- Outbound Calling – Lead generation, appointment scheduling, telemarketing, and more.
- Customer Support – Handling all kinds of inbound queries and questions from your customers on your behalf.
- Virtual Receptionist Services – You can task their agents to do anything you would ask of an in-house receptionist.
- Virtual Assistant Services – They also provide general virtual assistants to help with tasks such as bookkeeping, data entry, and other business tasks that can be completed remotely.
- Telephone Answering Services – If your business has any call answering tasks outside of what’s already been covered, their team can handle those for you.
Plans and Pricing
Hit Rate Solutions do not have any set pricing plans or packages. Instead, they provide custom quotes based on your specific requirements.
If you’re interested in working with them, you need to fill out a form on their site and a member of their team will get back to you.
To give you an idea of how much you can expect to pay, I asked one of their agents for some more detail on their pricing. He told me, “We can offer dedicated associates for as low as $7/hr. We work in 80-160 hour blocks of time (2-4 weeks) per caller. There are no set up costs, long term contracts, or additional phone charges.”
This is very different from the cost-per-minute model most US-based virtual receptionist companies operate to. So, it’s worth evaluating how having an agent working for you by the hour works out per the number of expected calls they’ll receive.
Hit Rate Solutions Alternatives
These are two of the top US-based virtual receptionist companies, so expect to pay a little more than Hit Rate Solutions. But they do offer free trials, so you have nothing to lose by testing them out.
|Customer Rating||not rated||not rated|
|Minimum Monthly Cost||$299 for 100 minutes||$229 for 150 minutes||$99 for 50 minutes||$110 for 100 minutes|
|Price per Minute||$2.99||$1.53||$2.00||$1.10|
|Trial||14-Day Free Trial||14-Day Free Trial||30-Day Risk-Free|
|Learn more||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
If you want to stick to overseas outsourcing, most virtual assistant providers in the Philippines will be able to manage your calls. I recommend starting with OnlineJobs.ph and FreeeUp as they’re two of the bigger VA providers.
Have you worked with Hit Rate Solutions? If so, please leave a review below to help others with their decision.