GabbyVille is a virtual receptionist service provider based in Nashville, TN. The company was founded in 2013 when a business owner realized his software product sales were suffering because clients were always getting voice mail instead of a live person when they called her.
Gabbyville virtual receptionists answer your business phones using your preferred customized call greeting, take detailed messages, initiate conference calls, and ensure you get the messages you need so that your clients never feel neglected or forgotten.
Employees work either out of the company’s call center office in Nashville or out of their own home offices. Regardless of their physical location, all virtual receptionists use T1 VoIP phone lines and noise cancelling technology to deliver the highest quality service.
You can forward your existing business line to Gabbyville, and your receptionist will have all the necessary information about your company and scripts/procedures to follow automatically on their screen.
Gabbyville’s services are intended for all types of businesses who don’t have the budget or manpower to bring phone support in-house.
From lawyers to chiropractors, accountants and CPAs, physician’s offices, mechanic’s shops, cleaning companies, and much more, their cheerful receptionists can help any business by providing the services of a receptionist at a fraction of the price it would cost to have one in the office at all times.
Gabbyville is HIPAA compliant and on call 14-hours a day. They make every effort to understand your business and follow your script/guidelines and standard “if/then” logic when handling calls.
All service packages include the following features:
- A bundle of monthly reception minutes.
- Voicemail with email notifications.
- Appointment reminders for you, as well as your clients to remind them of upcoming appointments.
- Toll Free or local number included (or forward your existing number).
- Live call transferring (Talk time is unlimited after a call has been transferred to you.) While the call is being transferred, your clients will hear the hold music of your choice. You will also know who is on the line before you answer.
- Return personal and business calls on your behalf, including booking appointments, booking services, and finding and purchasing gifts.
- Text message notifications.
- Custom IVR prompts for business and after hours.
- Online Scheduling (not included in the Basic plan).
“We’re not telemarketers,” my contact explained, “but we can make outbound calls on your behalf.” That may mean tasks like following up with leads and setting appointments.
Plans and Pricing
GabbyVille is currently offering a 14-day free trial for anyone interested in trying their services. After the Free Trial, there is a $99 setup charge.
They offer four different pricing tiers:
- Starter: 100 minutes for $229 per month
- Basic: 250 minutes for $429 per month (this is the most popular)
- Premium: 600 minutes for $799 per month
- Executive: 1000 minutes for $1169 per month
Larger plans can also be arranged by contacting Gabbyville directly and of course you can upgrade or downgrade at any time should your needs change.
At the time of their launch in 2013, GabbyVille knew they would need to do something to set themselves apart from the competition in a crowded field. With an aim to provide the best customer service in the industry, the creators of GabbyVille focused their search for employees on individuals who have the talent needed to speak while making their voice smile.
Referred to as “gabbonistas,” the receptionists treat your business as if it were their own to ensure they always make a fabulous first impression on your clients. To ensure that the gabbonistas stay on top of their game, GabbyVille offers frequent customer service training seminars.
GabbyVille also stands out by allowing potential clients to try out their services for an entire week to be certain they offer everything the client could possibly need.
Have you worked with Gabbyville? If so, please leave a review below to help others with their search.