LiveAnswer is a call center support platform. They offer a cloud-based solution for companies in need of extra call center support to launch or expand their call center campaigns.
The company has been in business since 2014, and was acquired by Stericycle in October of 2016. Their headquarters are located in Miami, Florida, where a team of 12 oversees a network of more than 25,000 call center agents.
Adam Boalt is the founder and current CEO of LiveAnswer. He formed the company back in 2014, and in 2016 was acquired by Stericycle, Inc., a Fortune 1,000 company.
LiveAnswer works with businesses of all sizes, from large leading brands, to nationwide health care systems and local contractors.
With more than 25,000 call center agents and operating 24/7, 365 days a year, LiveAnswer has the call center staff available as and when you need them.
It’s worth noting that LiveAnswer use a call behavior tool. This allows businesses to have a chance to handle their inbound calls first and only forward the call to Live Answer’s team if you aren’t able to answer the phone yourselves.
This helps lower the cost while still providing 24/7 phone answering coverage.
How LiveAnswer Works
The services LiveAnswer offers includes:
- Messages – Real-time instant access to ongoing and completed messages.
- Call-flow – You can fully automate your call answering procedures.
- Contacts – Manage all of your contacts from a central location.
- Numbers – You have unlimited toll-free numbers available.
- Agent scripts – You have full control over the scripts the call center agents will read from.
- Reports – Custom reports to help you keep track of all your call data.
- Mobile app – LiveAnswer has a mobile app so you can stay in touch anywhere, anytime.
Plans and Pricing
Live Answer has four pricing plans as follows:
- Basic – $99/month – This plan includes 70 live agent minutes, 100 IVR/forwarding minutes, 2 toll-free or local numbers, and 3 voicemails/extensions.
- Plus – $149/month – This plan includes 125 live agent minutes, 200 IVR/forwarding minutes, 2 toll-free or local numbers, and 3 voicemails/extensions.
- Pro – $399/month – This plan includes 400 live agent minutes, 800 IVR/forwarding minutes, 10 toll-free or local numbers, and 10 voicemails/extensions.
- Premium – $999/month – This plan includes 1,050 live agent minutes, 3,000 IVR/forwarding minutes, 20 toll-free or local numbers, and 100 voicemails/extensions.
IVR stands for Interactive Voice Response, which I’m guessing is something like the automated phone menus you can talk to get routed where you need your call to go.
This works out at approx $1.41 per minute on their basic plan, dropping to $0.95 per minute for their Premium plan.
Ideally you want to sign up to the plan that comes closest to the number of minutes you will be using each month. However, should you run over, additional minutes are available starting at $1.45 per/min.
LiveAnswer also offers a 7-day free trial period leading into any of their plans, so you can try their services before committing.
Gabbyville and Ruby Receptionists are two of the higher rated virtual answering services that are also worth checking out.
These companies are more suited to businesses in need of virtual receptionist support rather than large call center operations however. If that’s more in-line with what you’re looking for I recommend checking them out.
Have you worked with LiveAnswer? If so, please leave a review below to help others with their decision.