AnswerConnect is a live answering service based in Portland, US. They provide virtual receptionist services, so you can have someone available 24/7 to answer your calls, schedule appointments, and do all the other things you’d expect from a receptionist.
The company started operations in 2002, and currently serves businesses across the US, UK, and is now branching out to Canada.
AnswerConnect provides a wide range of virtual receptionist services, such as call handling, live web chat, call forwarding, and more. They work with businesses of all sizes and within a large range of industries throughout the US. Businesses benefit from not needing to hire in-house receptionists to answer calls. This means you can have an agent on the end of the line making sure you never miss a sale or inquiry.
How AnswerConnect Works
To get started with AnswerConnect all you have to do is choose which of their services you’re interested in. They will prompt you for your business name and contact number, then you choose one of their plans.
You can either request a toll-free number to use as your dedicated line to their agents or forward your existing number. You’ll have access to their online web portal where you set your instructions, keep track of your minutes used, and contact their team if you have any questions.
Want to hear how the AnswerConnect team sound before signing-up? Simply follow this link and share your company name. AnswerConnect will then give you a unique toll-free number.
All you need to do is call the number to experience what your customers will hear!
AnswerConnect offers a range of virtual receptionist services which includes the following core services:
- Inbound call answering – You can have their agents answer your business calls using your scripts and giving your customers the illusion they’re talking to your own in-house receptionist.
- Out of hours call answering – You can set specific instructions for out of hours calls.
- Call forwarding – You can set your calls to forward to their agents at specific times or when you’re busy.
- Calendar management – Their agents can set appointments and manage your calendar.
- Live Chat services – Their agents will set up and manage a live chat box so you never miss an opportunity for a lead on your site.
- Teleport Video – Video calls connect you to customers and colleagues. Anywhere, anytime.
Free Live Demo
AnswerConnect offers a free live demo to hear how they answer the phone using your business name!
Plans and Pricing
AnswerConnect currently has six different pricing plans. All of their plans come with a one-off set up fee of $49.99, and their rate per minute ranges from $1.49 per minute for their smallest plan to a very competitive $1.37 per minute for their largest plan.
A complete list of their plans at the time of publishing is:
- 100 minutes per month for $149 (overage rate of $1.49 per minute)
- 200 minutes per month for $269 (overage rate of $.149 per minute)
- 290 minutes per month for $299 (overage rate of $1.39 per minute)
- 600 minutes per month for $599 (overage rate of $.139 per minute)
- 900 minutes per month for $899 (overage rate of $1.39 per minute)
- 1,200 minutes per month $1,199 (overage rate of $1.39 per minute)
All of their plans run month to month and there are no long-term contracts, so you can cancel at any time. A nice feature is that any calls their agents are able to complete in under 30 seconds are free. This means you will not be charged for any misdials or robocalls.
|Customer Rating||not rated||not rated|
|Minimum Monthly Cost||$299 for 100 minutes||$229 for 150 minutes||$99 for 50 minutes||$110 for 100 minutes|
|Price per Minute||$2.99||$1.53||$2.00||$1.10|
|Trial||14-Day Free Trial||14-Day Free Trial||30-Day Risk-Free|
|Learn more||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
Have you worked with AnswerConnect? If so, please share your experience below and help others with their decision.