Virtual Assistants Today (VirtualAssistants.today) is a US-based virtual assistant company based in San Francisco. Their virtual assistants are based in Mexico and are bilingual speaking both English and Spanish.
The company has been operating for 2 years and specializing in supplying virtual and sales assistants to businesses of all sizes.
About Virtual Assistants Today
The company is a subsidiary of Jonajo Consulting, and is run by the founder and CEO Kristian Widaja, a Silicon Valley entrepreneur who graduated from Stanford University with a Masters in Computer Science
Virtual Assistants Today facilitate interviews between clients and VAs, allowing you as the client to interview and select the assistant that you feel best suits your needs.
(Alternatively, you can communicate your requirements and business needs to one of their project managers and let them find the best suited assistant for you.)
Virtual Assistants Today have some good processes to help keep you and your assistant in contact and build a strong working relationship.
For example, when you sign up for a plan you’re assigned a project manager as a point of contact to help keep the communication flowing smoothly between you and your assistant or handle any queries you may have.
They group their assistants into two categories; virtual assistants and sales assistants.
Their virtual assistants’ core skillsets include:
- Managing your email and calendar
- Handling phone calls
- Creating and managing reports
- Performing online research
- Writing and proofreading
- Website maintenance
Their sales assistants are on-hand to help boost your sales with core skillsets that include:
- Providing customer service
- Generating and following up leads
- Identifying potential customers
- Handling sales calls
They have some online tools to help you track the work your assistant is carrying out for you. You’ll also be assigned a local US phone number so all you need to do is pick up the phone for a direct line of communication with your VA.
Plans and Pricing
Virtual Assistants Today has three different pricing options for their virtual assistants:
- Basic – $34.99 per month. This plan includes 5 hours of assistant’s time per month ($7/hour).
- Professional – $89.99 per month. This plan includes 12 hours of assistant’s time per month, 100 US phone calls, a toll-free US phone number, inbound and outbound US phone calls ($7.50/hour).
- Complete – $199.99 per month. This plan includes 25 hours of assistant’s time per month, with unlimited US phone calls and all the services included in the Professional plan ($8/hour).
They also offer the option to create a customized plan. Just contact a member of their team and discuss your requirements.
They have 4 pricing plans for their sales assistants as follows:
- Start-Up – $649 per month. This plan includes 80 hours of assistant’s time per month.
- Growth – $1,199 per month. This plan includes cover for business hours throughout the month.
- After-hours – $4,500 per month. This plan extends coverage over nights and weekends as well as business hours.
- Full – $5,500 per month. This plan ensures you have coverage from assistants 24/7.
Virtual Assistants Today Alternatives
With hourly rates of around $7-8 per hour Virtual Assistants Today offer more competitive pricing than some of the larger, more established companies based in the US. This is due to their Assistants being based in Mexico rather than the US.
Have you worked with Virtual Assistants Today? If so, please be sure to leave a brief review of your experience below to help others with their decision.