Trusty Oak is a US-based virtual assistant company that offers a range of virtual services to busy entrepreneurs, small to medium-sized businesses, and anyone looking to outsource some of their workloads.
The company was founded in 2015, and after building up a client base of local businesses they’ve been steadily expanding and now work with businesses and individuals all over the globe.
About Trusty Oak
The company was founded by current CEO, Amber Gray. Amber spent several years working for a digital agency in Austin, TX, where she was responsible for managing their virtual teams.
She decided to take her experience and expertise in managing virtual assistants and start Trusty Oak to offer a personalized service helping other entrepreneurs and business owners. Per Amber: “The driving passion behind Trusty Oak’s mission to support ambitious people in pursuit of big dreams is personal.”
When you sign up with Trusty Oak, a member of their team will arrange a call to learn more about you and your business. They will help you identify the tasks they can take off your hands, and will assign the best-suited assistant they have available to work with you.
How Trusty Oak Works
1. Choose a Plan
To get started, choose a plan that suits your hourly requirements. After you fill out your details on their site a member of their team will be in contact shortly after.
2. Discuss Your Requirements
One of their Delegation Strategists will discuss your requirements and match you with a VA. They recommend starting out with a 90-day trial purchasing their Sprout Plan for $720 per month and they’ll add 3 free hours to cover the onboarding phase.
3. Get Matched
After being introduced to your VA you’re free to communicate with them directly to start handing over those day-to-day tasks that have been taking up too much of your time.
Trusty Oak has a team of virtual assistants skilled in a wide range of virtual services. Some of the tasks they list as examples of commonly requested roles include:
- Online Business Managers – Managing workflows, improving efficiency, handling day-to-day business tasks.
- Marketing Support – Managing social media accounts, writing web content, creating brand documents.
- Executive Assistant – Managing calendar appointments, travel bookings, handling CRM software.
- Administrative Assistant – Responding to emails, transcribing audio content, scheduling appointments.
Plans and Pricing
Trusty Oak currently has four different monthly pricing plans as follows:
- Acorn – $360 per month for up to 10 hours and 1 dedicated VA ($36 per hour).
- Sprout – $720 per month for up to 20 hours and 1-2 dedicated VAs ($36 per hour).
- Oak – $1,400 per month for up to 40 hours and 1-2 dedicated VAs ($35 per hour).
- Grove – $2,000 per month for up to 60 hours and 2-3 dedicated VAs ($33 per hour).
With each plan, they will work with you to formulate a delegation strategy plan and you can schedule in quarterly strategy calls to ensure everything is working out as planned.
There isn’t a lot of movement in the hourly rate across the plans. It’s worth noting that as you can only roll over up to 5 unused hours per month and add on more ad-hoc hours at a rate of $36 per hour if needed, it makes sense to make a conservative estimate on the hours you’ll require when committing to a plan.
Trusty Oak Alternatives
Boldly (formerly Worldwide101) operates on a similar business and pricing model.
Have you worked with Trusty Oak? If so, please leave a review below to help others with their decision.