SpareHire is an online platform that uses technology to connect the world’s best top business talent with clients at a fraction of what you’d pay a traditional staffing or recruiting firm.
The company has been in business since 2013, their head offices are in California, US, and they work with clients and candidates all over the globe.
Table of Contents
The company was co-founded by CEO, Vikram Ashok, and Julien Driod, CMO. They started SpareHire to help business owners and businesses of all sizes find top business talent at a more affordable price point than using traditional staffing and recruitment firms.
They do this by providing the platform for employers to post their project/job requirements and making it easy to communicate with candidates to fill the job role.
How SpareHire Works
SpareHire carefully screens and evaluates candidates before adding them to their database, ultimately accepting approximately one out of every 10 applicants. This means they are doing the legwork for you and providing who they think are the highest quality applicants.
Once you’ve posted a project, you will start to receive applications within a few hours. It’s then up to you to narrow down the field and communicate directly with them to find the best-suited hire.
You can get started finding your perfect candidate for free and with just a few simple steps as follows:
- Post your project – Submit a listing or browse their talent pool to start finding a candidate to fill your role.
- Talk with candidates – You can communicate with candidates you’re interested in to find out more about them and ask any questions you have.
- Manage your project/hire – When you’re happy and ready to select a candidate you can manage the short-term project or secure the full-time hire.
SpareHire’s team specialize in helping you find the best-suited candidate for a project or role you’re trying to fill within your business.
The main areas/roles they specialize in are:
- Operations and IT
- Data Analytics
- Interim Support and Leadership
They already have more than 5,000 professionals in their network to choose from and will start matching you with the best-suited candidates within hours of you posting your role/project.
Plans and Pricing
There is no charge for posting roles or reviewing and communicating with applicants. You only pay a fee when you hire a candidate.
Their current fees are split between contract and full-time roles as follows:
- Contract roles – 25% of the gross payment amount.
- Full-time roles – 20% of the first year’s salary.
They also outline the gross hourly rates they recommend paying candidates based on the number of years of experience they have.
To give you an idea of how much you can expect to pay a candidate, SpareHire suggests:
- 1-3 years’ experience – $75-$125 per hour.
- 4-10 years’ experience – $125-$175 per hour.
- 10+ years’ experience – $175-$225 per hour.
Depending on how involved you want to be in the recruitment process and if you have any preference on where workers are based, you can find pre-vetted candidates all over the world on FreeeUp at affordable rates.
Have you worked with SpareHire? If so, please leave a review below to help others with their decision.