Wervas is a virtual assistant company based in Kolkata, India. The company was founded in 2016, and have since served more than 200 clients all over the world saving them 30,000+ of their own hours.
For those interested in the company name, it’s made up of letters from the sentence, “WE are your Virtual AssistantS.”
How it Works
Their target customers are entrepreneurs and small to medium-sized businesses. Basically, anyone looking to outsource business tasks, no matter how big or small, Wervas can provide skilled virtual assistants to take the work off your hands.
All of their virtual assistants work from their offices in Kolkata. They don’t hire any remote assistants, which enables them to manage their assistants and provide immediate support from the same location should as issues arise.
Their assistants are fluent in English, and most importantly they are available 24/7. So, no concerns about how your timezone or business hours align with them.
Wervas Co-Founder Interview
(Stay tuned for details on how to claim Rupak’s special offer for Virtual Assistant Assistant visitors.)
Wervas offer a complete range of virtual assistant services. This means any tasks that can be completed remotely, you can hand over to their assistants to handle for you.
They do however say they specialize in SEO services. So, if you’re looking to improve your website’s SEO it’s worth getting in touch and discussing this with a member of their team.
To give you a better idea of the services they offer, here are some of their most commonly asked for services:
- Administrative Assistance – Appointment scheduling, organizing meetings, day-to-day tasks.
- Online Research – Researching competitors, data entry, updating records.
- IT Support – Website maintenance, fixing IT issues, custom CSS changes, updates, etc.
- Customer Support – With 24/7 support you can have someone available to offer customer support.
- SEO – Wervas said they are best known for their SEO work and provide a money back guarantee on SEO projects.
- App Development – They provide Android Mobile App development.
Plans and Pricing
Wervas has six different hourly pricing plans ranging from $90 for a 10-hour plan to $700 for a full-time assistant working 175 hours a month.
They offer very competitive hourly rates ranging from $9 to just $4 per hour for their largest plan. They also offer a couple of flexible plans if you don’t want to commit to a set amount of hours.
You can use a few or as many hours as you want with their pay-as-you-go plan, or purchase a bundle of tasks.
A complete list of their plans at the time of printing this is as follows:
- 10 Hours – $90 per month ($9 per hour).
- 25 Hours – $200 per month ($8 per hour).
- 50 Hours – $350 per month ($7 per hour).
- 75 Hours – $450 per month ($6 per hour).
- 100 Hours – $500 per month ($5 per hour).
- Full-time virtual assistant – $700 per month ($4 per hour).
- Pay-as-you-go – $12 per hour.
- Tasks – $100 per month for 100 tasks (A task is a job that takes 10-15 minutes).
All of these rates are extremely competitive, even for Indian virtual assistant companies. A full-time assistant for $700 is a very strong value and the $1/task plan is intriguing as well.
All of their plans include 24/7 support. Their 10-hour and pay-as-you-go plans do not include a dedicated assistant, with all of their other plans you’ll be working with the same assistant.
You can try before you buy too, Wervas offer an almost free trial where you can test their service for 3 hours over 2 days at just $1.
Have you worked with Wervas? If so, please leave a review of your experience below to help others with their decision.