Scalable Outsourcing is a virtual assistant company based in Ottawa, Canada. The company has been operating for more than 5 years and they provide a wide range of virtual assistant services.
Their central support staff are based in Canada, they have call center operatives in the Philippines, and virtual assistants based in India.
About Scalable Outsourcing
Scalable Outsourcing provides full call-center solutions for businesses looking to outsource their telecommunications at a cost-effective price.
This allows you to not only ensure there is someone on the end of line 24/7 answering calls on behalf of your business, but you can arrange for their operatives to make outbound calls following up on sales leads and so on.
They also offer general virtual assistants skilled in handling a wide range of business tasks if you’re looking to outsource administrative tasks.
How it Works
Scalable Outsourcing has a “Smooth and easy” onboarding process for new clients. This is the 4-step process you can expect when signing up for their services:
- Consultation – After a consultation to discuss your requirements, your business, and answer any questions you have, a member of their team will select some ideal candidates and build a plan of action.
- Interviews – After two rounds of pre-interviews and background checks you will be presented with four or more candidates to interview. This gives you the chance to meet the assistant you will be working with and find the perfect candidate.
- Infrastructure Integration – During the interview process, a workstation with a new phone system dedicated to you and your business is put in place for your assistant.
- New Employee Integration – One of their training consultants will be on-hand to oversee your new virtual assistant integrating into your business.
Scalable Outsourcing split their virtual assistants into two categories:
- Telecommunication operatives
- Virtual assistants
Their telecommunication operatives are based in their premium call-center in the Philippines and they available to be on the end of phone to handle all your inbound and outbound calls 24 hours a day.
Their virtual assistants are able to handle a wide range of those day-to-day business tasks that you want to outsource to free up your time for more important things.
Some of the tasks they commonly handle includes:
- Online research
- Managing your calendar and scheduling appointments
- Managing your website
- Writing content and editing
- Responding to email
- General administrative tasks
- Handing ad hoc tasks
Plans and Pricing
When I asked a member of Scalable Outsourcing’s customer service team about their pricing they said, “Our pricing widely ranges depending on the service and level of qualifications required.”
My contact added, “We generally don’t do per hour customers since all our virtual assistants are dedicated to only one company. For example, if a company needs 5 hours of work in one random week, we cannot help them.”
The main Scalable Outsourcing clients are companies who want a full time staff (min. 25 hours/week) to help them build customer relations and become familiar with their company and industry.
They encourage you to arrange a free consultation with a member of their product specialist team to talk through your requirements so they can put together a custom quote for you.
Scalable Outsourcing Alternatives
If you’re looking to outsource your telecommunications then check out Gabbyville Receptionists or Ruby Receptionists. Both of these companies specialize in handling inbound and outbound calls for businesses of all sizes.
For virtual assistant companies in the Philippines to offer competitive rates, consider OnlineJobs.ph or Task Bullet. Both are well-reviewed but have slightly different target customers.
Virtual Assistant Assistant is happy to help aid you in selecting the perfect Virtual Assistant for whichever task you need! Take a look at our highest rated companies or schedule a FREE Consultation Call to speak about your options!
Have you worked with Scalable Outsourcing before? If so, please leave a brief review below to help others with their decision.