MYVA360 is a US-based virtual assistant company. They offer a wide range of virtual assistant services and say their specialist areas are executive assistance and social media management.
The company is headquartered in Florida. The core of their operational team is based there, while their virtual assistants are located across the U.S., Europe, and South America.
MYVA360 group their target customers as:
- Small Businesses
- Real Estate Businesses
- Amazon Sellers
They offer virtual assistants experienced in handling all kinds of day-to-day business tasks, but it’s executive assistance and social media management where they say they really excel.
How MYVA360 Works
If you’re interested in working with MYVA360 you can contact them via email, phone, or by sending them a message via their site.
A member of their team will schedule a time to book a call with you. Once they’ve learned more about your business and what skills you require from one of their assistants, they will assign you the best-suited assistant.
When you’ve signed up, you’ll be assigned a dedicated account manager in the U.S. and a dedicated VA.
You’ll also be given access to tools like Asana, Hubspot, and Freshbooks if required as part of the service.
They also offer a 1-day free trial, so you try their service before committing to a plan.
MYVA360 group their core services around their target customers as follows:
- Executives – Bookkeeping, calendar management, ad hoc tasks, travel arrangements, and more.
- Entrepreneurs – Research, social media management, email management, any kind of remote tasks.
- Small Businesses – administrative tasks, social media management, managing teams, website maintenance, KPI reporting, and more.
- Real Estate Businesses – Prospecting, creating presentations and marketing materials, warm & cold calling, running errands, and more.
- Amazon Sellers – Managing customer service, keyword research, writing up listings, shipping items, writing product listings, and more.
If you represent any of these business roles, they have a number of assistants with the skills and experience to help take some of your workload off your hands.
Plans and Pricing
MYVA360 currently has three pricing plans as follows:
- Casual – $780 per month for 30 hours ($26 per hour)
- Part-Time – $1,440 per month for 60 hours ($24 per hour)
- Full-Time – $2,640 per month for 120 hours ($22 per hour)
All of their plans include a backup assistant, so you’re never going to be left waiting if your assistant is off on leave or sick. Plus, unused hours roll over to the next month.
MYVA360 also offers a 15-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy within the first two weeks for any reason, you can get your money back and cut ties.
Combined with the 1-day free trial, this makes signing up with MYVA360 as low risk as it gets with a virtual assistant company.
|Minimum Package||$430 for 10 hours||$270 for 10 hours||$1200 for 55 hours||$500 for 30 hours|
|Minimum VA Experience||7 years||5 years||Extensive in-house training||3 years|
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
*Specialist services are available for an additional charge.
Other VA companies with a good deal of positive feedback worth checking out include BELAY, and Boldly. Their rates are a little higher, but you might find they have assistants that match up better with your business needs.
Have you worked with MYVA360? If so, please take a moment to leave a quick review below to help others with their decision.