AnswerForce is a virtual telecommunications and web chat support company with several offices across the US.
The company supports 25,000 small and medium-sized businesses, and has handled more than 50 million calls to-date. And since responsiveness is key, a full 95% of calls are answered within 4 rings.
Virtual telephone answering services allow individuals or companies of any size to have someone on hand to answer calls 24/7 at a fraction of the cost of hiring team members in-house.
AnswerForce targets small businesses, franchises, law practices, and other service providers.
Not only do they save costs, but you can also ensure you have customer support available around the clock regardless of your business hours. This is particularly useful if you have customers overseas.
When you sign up for a plan with AnswerForce they assign a team of virtual receptionists to man your phone number.
You choose when to forward your calls and leave the rest up to them. You can then track calls, minutes used, messages, and all your other stats via their web or mobile app interface.
How It Works
AnswerForce outline a simple 5-step process to seamlessly hand over your inbound calls, appointment scheduling, web chat, and other communications to their team:
- Choose your plan (more info on plans and pricing below).
- Select a number.
- Set up some basic scripts.
- Schedule a setup review.
- Start forwarding your calls and leave the rest to their team.
AnswerForce offers a range of services to enable your customers to connect with a member of their team easily, and quickly.
Their four core services are:
- 24/7 Live Phone Support – Never miss a call again with one of AnswerForce’s virtual receptionists manning your phone line 24/7.
- Live Message Relay – Their operatives will send you or a person of your choice messages relating to your calls in real time.
- Click to Call – Give your customers the convenience of clicking a button on your site to get connecting to a receptionist.
- Live Web Chat – Web chat gives customers another way to interact with your team and have their questions answers quickly.
They have some good reporting tools to keep you up-to-date. For example, you can check how many minutes you have left, the number of calls that have been answered, request recordings of calls, and more via their web/mobile app interface.
Plans and Pricing
AnswerForce currently has six pricing plans as follows:
- Intro – $129 per month for 100 minutes, plus a $99 one-off setup fee and a charge of $1.50 per each additional minute used.
- Best Value – $299 per month for 300 minutes, there is no setup fee and a charge of $1.30 per each additional minute used.
- Basic – $279 per month for 150 minutes, plus a $99 one-off setup fee and a charge of $1.50 per each additional minute used.
- Standard – $499 per month for 510 minutes, there is no setup fee and a charge of $1.20 per each additional minute used.
- Medium – $799 per month for 830 minutes, there is no setup fee and a charge of $1.10 per each additional minute used.
- Large – $999 per month for 1,050 minutes, there is no setup fee and a charge of $1.00 per each additional minute used.
The intro plan requires a 90-day minimum commitment, while with the other plans you can cancel at any time.
Their rates are very competitive. Their Best Value and Large plans work out at around $1 per minute.
All plans include 24/7 cover, live call transfer, message delivery, and online account access.
The Basic and Best Value plans also include a prorated money back guarantee, appointment setting, custom scripting, CRM integrations, a web landing page, web chat, click to call, eCommerce order entry, and web form lead response.
There is no charge for calls under 30 seconds on all plans, any calls over 30 seconds are always rounded up to the nearest minute and billed this way.
AnswerForce’s pricing is more competitive if budget is a factor. They all offer free trials, however, so why not try before you buy so you can make an informed decision.
Have you worked with AnswerForce? If so, please leave a review below to help others with their decision.