Answer1 is a US-based virtual receptionist service based in Phoenix, AZ. The company has been in business for more than 30 years providing virtual receptionist services to small and medium-sized businesses all over the world.
Virtual receptionist services give business owners a cost-effective solution to having a professional sounding receptionist on the end of the line for their customers 24/7. Answer1 has a team of trained virtual receptionists waiting to handle your calls.
The company is headed up by CEO Parker Davis. Answer1 has been operating for more than 30 years, making them one of the longest established businesses in the virtual receptionist space.
Their mission statement is to “Help small and medium-sized businesses sell more, cut costs, and enhance their brand image.”
They do this by providing skilled and professional sounding receptionists to handle your business calls.
How Answer1 Works
When you sign up with Answer1 your account will be assigned a team of virtual receptionists to ensure you have cover 24/7 if that’s what you’ve requested.
You can provide customized scripts and greetings, so your customers will always get the same feeling when they call. Regular customers might even get to know the same receptionists.
You can then use an existing phone number or Answer1 will assign a dedicated one. Then all you have to do it let them know the hours you want to cover for and you’re ready to go.
Answer1’s receptionists provide a wide range of services that can be handled down the end of a phone line.
To give you a better idea of how they can best serve your business, they group their services into the following core areas:
- Virtual Receptionist Services – Call answering, message forwarding, and more.
- Lead Qualification and Appointment Scheduling – They can integrate their software with yours to schedule meetings, confirm appointments, and more.
- Customer Support – Their receptionists can provide IT support, ticking support, help desk support, and so on.
- CRM Integration – Integrating your systems and processes with Answer1’s makes the workflow between their receptionists and your business smooth and streamlined.
Plans and Pricing
Answer1 has four different pricing plans. All of their plans have a $90 one-off set up fee and are based on the number of minutes you anticipate using in a 4-week period.
If you go over the number of minutes in your plan, you’re simply charged for each additional minute at the base rate of the plan.
A complete list of their plans at the time of publishing is as follows:
- Entrepreneur – 100 minutes for $239 per 4 weeks ($2.39 per minute).
- Professional – 200 minutes for $399 per 4 weeks ($1.99 per minute).
- Executive – 500 minutes for $749 per 4 weeks ($1.49 per minute).
- Enterprise – 500+ minute customs plans available upon request.
They offer a 21-day money back guarantee, so you have peace of mind should you encounter any problems in the first three weeks.
Have you worked with Answer1? If so, please leave a review of your experience below to help others with their decision.