Agentology is a lead engagement and qualification platform for real estate agents. They have a developed mobile and web referral networks to help real estate agents to engage and convert their leads.
The company is based in San Diego, US, and started operations in 2014 under the name of My Agent Finder. They re-branded as Agentology in November 2015.
Table of Contents
The company was founded by David Tal and Avi Tal. They formed Agentology to take the time-consuming task of chasing leads off the hands of real estate agents, allowing you to spend more time working on the hot leads.
They say their clients experience up to a 300% boost in conversion rates letting their trained agents handle the outreach. They can forward hot leads to you via phone or make appointments in your calendar for you to follow up on.
How Agentology Works
There are four steps to the process from signing up with Agentology to closing deals on the leads they’ll be referring to you:
- When you sign up for one of their plans, a member of their team will help you setup your profile on their platform and show you how it works.
- One of their concierges respond to leads as they come in. They follow up 10 times via email, SMS, and phone.
- They live transfer leads that can speak there and then, or they can book appointments in your calendar for a more convenient time.
- You can refer any leads you don’t want back to Agentology. You’ll receive a 25% referral fee on any referrals they close.
Agentology have a team of concierges trained in contacting and converting real estate leads. They synchronize lead sources and CRMs, contact leads via email, SMS, or phone, and forward information on to you when they have leads that are ready to talk about a deal.
This means you and your team can spend more time on the buyers and sellers that are ready to talk seriously about a deal and leave the chasing up to the team at Agentology.
Plans and Pricing
Agentology has three different monthly pricing plans to choose from:
- Starter – $395 per month for 50 leads
- Pro – $595 per month for 100 leads
- Team – $795 per month for 150 leads and 3 team members.
All their plans come with 24/7 instant response 365 days a year. You get live transfer hot leads, appointments are added to your calendar, and you can buy additional leads for $5 each.
If you’re interested to learn more before committing to a plan you can book a demo. Once you’re on a plan you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel anytime.
Another company offering a similar range of services is Opcity. The main difference is that instead of charging a monthly fee you only pay them when you close the deal.
Alternatively, a cost-effective way to achieve similar results would be to talk to virtual assistant companies and ask if they have any staff experienced in dealing with real estate leads.
Have you worked with Agentology? If so, please leave a brief review to help others with their decision.