Adminja is a client management platform for Virtual assistants. This platform enables VAs to create their own dedicated workspace where they can keep all of their client information and workflow organized.
The company and Adminja’s support staff are based in Chicago, U.S.
The company started operations in 2016 and was founded by Bryan Lewis. Brian developed the software behind Adminja and is also a managing partner in web development firm Openmotive Inc.
Most virtual assistants face a number of challenges involved with managing the admin behind working with multiple clients, workflows, and different systems.
Brian recognized this, so he created the Adminja platform to provide a “one-stop shop” solution. A software where VAs can manage all of their day-to-day workflows in one place.
As a VA using Adminja, you can easily organize all of your tasks, client details, time, billing, and more, in one place.
The Dashboard is clean and easy to use, it populates charts and analytics, you can pull real-time reports, all do a number of things that will save you a lot of time.
Time-saving aside, streamlining all of your workflows will greatly reduce the chance of errors, which can be priceless. You can also easily add additional team members if you start to work with team members.
How Adminja Works
To get started, you need to sign up for a 30-day free trial for either a Solo or a Team plan.
After going through the setting up steps, you’ll be given a login to the Adminja platform. From here, you can start to customize and manage all of your workflows.
If you get stuck or want some help learning the ropes, Adminja has a help center and learning library. Here you’ll find FAQ sections, various articles, instructional, videos, and you can even book a 1-on-1 call with a member of their support team.
Adminja has a number of features to help you manage all of your workflows, the core areas of this software are:
- Custom dashboard – Creating a central hub where you can manage multiple clients is a huge time saver. No more switching between spreadsheets and folders, you can add all of your clients to your dashboard.
- Time tracking – Most VAs bill time to multiple clients. Adminja makes it easy to track, manage, and see exactly how long you’ve spent working for each client.
- Reporting – You can produce reports with your own logo for internal or external use.
- Billing – Once you’re tracking time and the tasks you’ve completed in Adminja, you can easily bill your clients with a few clicks.
- Team management – When you’re ready to grow your business, you can set up profiles for your team members. You can one-click assign tasks to them, communicate, check their workflow, and more.
Adminja integrates with some popular tools you might already be using, such as Zapier.
There is also a Chrome extension, which helps you capture notes and tasks without leaving your workflow which is a nice touch.
Adminja Plans and Pricing
Adminja currently has two pricing plans as follows:
- Solo – $29.99 per month, with this plan you get unlimited workspaces, client tracking, weekly reports, custom forms, and more.
- Team – $10 per month, per member, this plan includes everything in the Solo plan, along with a team manager, payroll reports, and priority support.
The Solo plan is aimed at VAs working for themselves. With this plan, you get access to all the tools you need to organize and manage all your clients through one dashboard.
If you’re running an agency or managing a team, you’ll need to sign up for a Team plan. This plan includes payroll, so you can manage paying your VAs, as well as a dedicated team manager.
There is a 5-member minimum for their Team plan, so that plan starts at $50/mo. Both plans come with a 30-day free trial and you can cancel at any time.
There are not a lot of other platforms designed exclusively for virtual assistants checking as many boxes as Adminja does.
If you’re currently managing your workflow with multiple systems, spreadsheets, and individual client systems, we recommend checking Adminja.
Have you used the Adminja platform? If so, please leave a review below to help others with their decision.