$98 Buck Social provides daily custom prepared content and syndicates it across all the main social media platforms; such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and LinkedIn.
The company has been in business since 2014, and they are located in Florida, US.
Now I’ll admit, when I first came across this company my first reaction was that it was a clear attempt to undercut and one-up the very similarly-named $99 Social.
It reminds me of the 7 Minute Abs scene from There’s Something About Mary … “That’s good. Unless, of course, someone comes out with 6 Minute Abs. Then you’re in trouble, huh?”
But I digress…
Table of Contents
About $98 Buck Social
The company is headed up by founder and CEO Chris Heuwetter, and they employ college-educated, highly trained, full-time, US-based content managers who work out of their offices in Jupiter, Florida.
When you sign up with $98 Buck Social you are assigned a dedicated social media manager. They then research your business and look at your competitors to formulate a social media plan.
When I reached out for some more info on how it worked, $98 Buck Social said, “Our managers are educated, US-based professionals that spend hours on the web looking for relevant and optimal content in order to connect with your businesses’ audience in a meaningful and personal way.”
The company specializes in social media, social media marketing, Facebook marketing, Instagram marketing, Twitter marketing, and LinkedIn marketing.
$98 Buck Social offer a range of services revolving around social media promotion and content creation, some of their staple services are:
- Creating social media content
- Posting to your social media platforms
- Growth engines to boost your followers.
- Facebook advertising
- Producing SEO focused blog articles
Plans and Pricing – $98 Buck Social
As the name suggests $98 Buck Socials pricing plans start at $98 per/month. For this you get their “Level 1 Social Media Management” plan.
If you’re looking for more their highest plan costs $398 per/month and contains a more comprehensive social media strategy.
Here is a full list of their plans and services:
- Level 1 Social Media Management – $98 per month – Dedicated social media marketing manager, posting to three social media platforms 6 days a week, regular promotional posts.
- Level 2 Social Media Strategist – $198 per month – All Level 1 services along with posting to four social media platforms, and the ability to review posts before they go live.
- Level 3 Aggressive Growth and Reach – $298 per month – All Level 1 and 2 services along with Instagram posting, and growth engine to build followers across platforms.
- Level 4 Full Service Digital Agency – $398 per month – All Level 1 – 3 services along with regular strategy calls, ad campaign assistance, monthly SEO reviews, and blog articles.
$98 Buck Social also have a number of add-on services you can add to any plan. For example, you can buy a growth engine for any or all of the social media platforms, or add an extra LinkedIn marketing plan.
$98 Buck Social Alternatives
The aforementioned $99 Social is probably the closest competitor in terms of pricing and services. One difference (aside from the $1) is they do post 7 days a week with their basic plan.
Social media services are also covered by most virtual assistant companies. If you’re thinking about outsourcing more than just social media it might be worth looking into working with a virtual assistant.
Related: Should You Outsource Social Media?
Have you worked with $98 Buck Social? If so, please take a moment to leave a review below to help others with their decision.