VA4REI (Virtual Assistants for Real Estate Investors), is a company specializing in providing virtual assistant services to real estate investors.
The company has been operating since 2010. They have a team of assistants trained and experienced in the US real estate market and can handle everything from your website to your real estate listings.
The company was founded in 2010 by Alex Garcia. Alex has experience in the US real estate market, and in 2011 collaborated with Duncan Weirman of The Weirman Group in Greenville, South Carolina. Then in 2013 partnered with Tim Cook of TMC Property Solutions in Weatherford, Texas.
This means VA4REI is spearheaded up three real estate experts with a considerable amount of experience in the real estate field.
Although they have experience in the US market, VA4REI’s employees are based in the Philippines. This enables them to offer competitive hourly rates. When you sign up you will be assigned a dedicated virtual assistant, as well as being introduced to their supervisor who will be overseeing their work.
VA4REI group their services into the following categories:
- Inbound and outbound calls
- CMA research
- Broker’s price opinion
- Website management
- Web creation
- Squeeze pages
- Client services
- Data entry
- Database or CRM management
- Email management and marketing
- Online marketing
- Business directory submission
- Property listing management
- Blog posting, press release, and news articles
- Lead generation
- Social media management
- Keyword research
- Search engine registration
- Search engine optimization
As you can see, their VA’s cover everything from building and maintaining your website, to handling calls, and managing your property listings.
There is a simple 3-step process when you sign up:
- Complete a form on their site with all your details and one of their service representatives will contact you within 24-hours.
- Their representative will run through a plan of action based on your requirements. When you are happy you can agree and make payment.
- Once payment has been received you can start working with your VA, communicating by email, Skype, or a channel of your choice.
VA4REI Intro Video
Plans and Pricing
When you sign up with VA4REI you pay a non-refundable setup fee of $199. Use code VAA10 for a 10% discount off the setup fee. Then you have a choice of four different packages:
- Starter – $139 billed bi-weekly. Includes 40 hours of services at $6.95/hour (10 hours per week)
- Professional – $259 billed bi-weekly. Includes 80 hours of services at $6.47/hour (20 hours per week)
- Business – $379 billed bi-weekly. Includes 120 hours of services at $6.32/hour (30 hours per week)
- Enterprise – $459 billed bi-weekly. Includes 160 hours of services at $5.74/hour (40 hours per week)
So they’re not really all about the volume discounts, but that’s fine; the rates are quite competitive, even for a Philippines-based service, and especially starting at the 10 hours per week package.
Use code VAA10 for a 10% discount off the setup fee.
There aren’t many virtual companies specializing only in the real estate market, although a lot of companies do offer real estate support as part of their VA services.
Closer to home, you might consider UAssist.me out of El Salvador. They serve a lot of clients in the real estate field as well and have generated plenty of positive feedback.
When I asked what separates VA4REI from the other companies in this space they said there are two things. One is their rates being lower than most competitors, and the other is that their virtual assistants are trained and experienced in the US market real estate market.
If you are looking for real estate support fill out their contact form and arrange a consultation to see if VA4REI can handle the tasks you’re looking to outsource.
Have you worked with VA4REI? If so, please leave a review below to help others with their decision.