The Virtual Hub’s mission is to eradicate small business overwhelm by simplifying the offshore outsourcing process and facilitating cost-effective business scalability. They are committed to creating dynamic, next-level careers for smart and enthusiastic people from The Philippines who want to excel on the international stage.
One of the highlights is you don’t get a single Virtual Assistant, but can build a whole team.
Table of Contents
About The Virtual Hub
The Virtual Hub is here to guide you in eliminating overwhelm by not just providing them a singular team member, but a suite of capable and reliable support.
The Virtual Hub’s VAs are assigned to teams, and each team has a designated “Results Coaches” or RCs. RCs create game plans both for the VA and you, the business owner. They ensure that milestones are reached within set targets. They mentor VAs and coordinate with the rest of the team to ensure that the VA gets all the support that they need.
Everyone working at The Virtual Hub converges in a central online group where VAs can bounce off ideas, resources, expertise, and tips on how to work smarter and more efficiently on tasks ranging from routine to extra challenging. This kernel is where VAs go to seek and receive the support they need apart from that which they already get from their Results Coaches and leaders. Talk about VA perks!
The Virtual Hub Services
The Virtual Hub’s virtual assistants offer a wide range of professional services. The unique angle to their business model is the ongoing training they provide their assistants. So, whatever your requirements or tasks are, you can communicate with your assistant and their supervisor to arrange training in your processes and business.
- General Admin – Our Virtual Assistants can help you accomplish everyday tasks that you simply may not have time to complete — from creating a booking at your favorite restaurant (or helping you find one in a foreign city) to helping you plan, organize, and coordinate your event.
- Social Media – Every online business needs an online presence, but sometimes, remaining active on social media while running your business can become overwhelming. Our VAs are well equipped to help you ‘stay alive’ online.
- Content Management – Being online isn’t enough, you have to create content that will keep your visitors, leads, and customers engaged. Even though our VAs are not trained to be content writers, they are still equipped to help you generate new ideas and bring new life to the content you already have.
- Digital Marketing – Your business needs to run, even without you sitting at your desk all day. Our VAs are trained and familiar with the concept of the sales funnel so they can help you accomplish tasks that are related to your digitally focussed business with little to no supervision — in fact, our VAs are rock stars at it!
- Systems – What’s an online business without an effective and efficient process? Luckily, VAs are quite handy at handling different systems! And with a solid support team backing them up, they can handle even the most complicated tasks with ease and confidence.
Plans and Pricing
The Virtual Hub offers 3 levels of pricing plans.
- Level 1 – Associate level (2040 hours per week). Good for general admin, English speaking VA that is trained by The Virtual Hub. $650/ month.
- Level 2 – Analyst level (20/40 hours per week) Good for general admin, English speaking VA that is trained by The Virtual Hub. Additional social media management and Digital Implementation $825/ month.
- Level 3 – Specialist level (20/40 hours per week). Good for general admin, English speaking VA that is trained by The Virtual Hub, social media management, and Digital Implementation. Additional CRM and Systems Integrations Specialists. $980/ month.
They have strong and tested processes and frameworks designed to make every part of your business more functional coupled with an excellent team of leaders and supervisors eager to help you and an exclusive community of like-minded business owners. Truly, there has never been a better time to commit to a virtual assistant from The Virtual Hub.
The Virtual Hub Culture:
The Virtual Hub Alternatives
There is no shortage of virtual assistant companies with their VAs operating out of the Philippines. If you’re comfortable or enjoy doing the recruiting work yourself, check out ClearDesk or OnlineJobs.ph.
Task Bullet is another service with good ratings and a unique “bucket” pricing model without any long-term commitments.
Have you worked with The Virtual Hub or Virtual Angel Hub? If so, please leave a review below to help others with their decision.