Sigrid is a remote managed executive assistant service. The Singapore-based technology company provides on-demand personal process outsourcing solutions designed to support the way people live and work today.
Aside from Singapore, the company also has offices in Denmark and the Philippines, with assistants (EA/PAs) and specialists based in the Philippines.
The company was co-founded in 2016 by Paul Østergaard and Ida Marie Iuel. Sigrid describes its services as a “personal process outsourcing solution that combines empathic human intelligence with the efficiency of artificial intelligence and scalable machine learning technology.”
What that means is that the clients’ tasks are managed by a team of highly-trained human virtual assistants and specialists, with cutting-edge artificial intelligence and machine learning utilized in the backend to help them serve their clients more efficiently.
According to Paul, the ideal Sigrid client is a busy professional or business leader with a packed schedule and/or demanding personal life. Sigrid also excels at providing admin support to small (often remote) teams and private home-based individuals and families.
How Sigrid Works
Skilled Workers + Technology
At the heart of Sigrid’s service is the idea that collectively, we’re smarter. When you sign up for one of their subscription plans, you’re also hiring the sum total of their teams’ expertise.
The Sigrid team uses a collaboration platform, known as MySigrid, to help it solve problems and complete tasks collectively. MySigrid centralizes all of the communication between the executive assistants and clients.
All requests from the clients are converted into tasks in MySigrid. These tasks are managed by the primary EAs but may be delegated to specialists who have expertise in that particular area.
Seamless Continuity + Customized Service
Sigrid promises its clients an uninterrupted service that never wavers in quality.
The clients’ dedicated EAs use MySigrid to capture all the information they’ve gathered about a client (including their unique preferences). So even if the primary EA goes on leave, another EA can step in and provide the same level of service with the same attention to detail.
All the clients’ unique preferences are documented in MySigrid. Artificial intelligence is continuously analyzing all of the communications and tasks coming in, enabling the team to deliver an unparalleled service level that is uniquely suited to each client’s needs and preferences.
Dedicated Support + Backup
Sigrid’s team structure is an important differentiating factor.
Each client is allocated a Dedicated EA. This individual is set up as an employee of the client’s company and functions as a fully integrated team member (Sigrid will even provide the Dedicated EA with a local telephone number).
Supporting each Dedicated EA are the following:
- An Account Manager (AM) – This is an experienced EA who oversees the work of several EAs to ensure adherence to standard procedures. The AM also conducts continuous training and functions as a back-up to guarantee seamless continuity.
- One or more Associate Executive Assistants (AEAs) – These junior EAs focus on supporting the clients’ Dedicated EAs. AEAs have been through the same demanding recruitment process and receive extensive classroom and on-the-job training.
- A team of Specialists – These Specialists focus on travel management, expense management, IT support, research, and other areas of expertise.
Clients can offload an array of work-life tasks to a team of highly experienced executive assistants/personal assistants, and specialists. As long as the tasks can be managed remotely and are completely legal, Sigrid is more than happy to assist you.
Sigrid provides a Work-Life service. Their services include:
- Specialized Research
- Document Management
- Online Shopping
- Email Inbox Management
- Expense Management
- Vendor Sourcing
- Event Management
- Travel Management
- Online Payments with a virtual debit card
- Household Maintenance/Repairs
- Child & Family Logistics
- Calendar Management
- Online Bills Payment
- Event Management
- Appliance Warranties Management
- Reminders of important dates and events.
Sigrid’s on-demand administrative support is available across time zones—and thanks to their subscription pricing model—can be tailored specifically to the clients’ specifications.
For their convenience, clients can communicate with their EAs through the MySigrid Assistant app – a multi-channel to-do list app customized for delegating tasks to remote teams. The app allows Sigrid’s clients to seamlessly delegate tasks to their dedicated assistants.
Sigrid Plans and Pricing
Dedicated EA Plans
Sigrid offers subscription pricing, from full-time to occasional use. Their dedicated EA plans include:
- The Personal Plan – Suitable for people who need a few hours of support each week from a Dedicated EA and various specialists (minimum of 15 hours of support each month for one user).
- The Start-up Plan – Suitable for people who frequently travel for work or have a busy schedule. The plan can accommodate two users (such as two family members or colleagues) who need between five to 10 hours of support each week.
- The Growth Plan – Suitable for people who frequently travel for work or have a busy schedule. The plan can accommodate three users who need between two to three hours of support each day from a Dedicated EA and various specialists.
- The Enterprise Plan – Suitable for people who frequently travel for work or have a busy schedule or a team of up to five colleagues who need extensive full-time support each day from a Dedicated EA and various specialists.
Clients can book a free consultation with Sigrid to learn more about the plans and pricing, request a quote, or get a 14-day free trial of the company’s shared assistant service MySigrid.
If you are interested in learning more about how Sigrid is different from alternative VA services, check out their FAQ: The five most common concerns about hiring a virtual assistant and how we address them.
There are many great Virtual Assistant companies that provide dedicated VA services, like ClearDesk or TimeEtc that are based out of the US. From the Philippines you can check out Remote CoWorker or from Central America there is Virtual Latinos.
The advantage of a Sigrid assistant over the services mentioned above is the fact that:
- You get a dedicated EA/PA (only the top 1%),
- You get support from a team of specialists (only the top 1%),
- Your EA/PA undergoes weekly training and is supported by a Customer Success Manager and a professional management team,
- A back-up team supports you for critical tasks outside your Service Hours,
- Time zone coverage across the US, Europe, and Asia,
- A structured onboarding process – you meet your EA before you start,
- Local telephone numbers,
- Branded EA email,
- Integration with your personal preferences,
- Buy ad-hoc hours to handle peak demand for support,
- Online payments and bookings with a virtual debit card,
- Secure sharing of sensitive data, passwords, and documents with the Secure Client Vault.
- The Service is ‘On’ Monday till Friday in your time-zone.
If you’re looking for more help in outsourcing business processes to the Philippines, you might want to consider onlineJobs.ph or FreeeUp, two well-rated marketplaces where you can connect with qualified assistants.
Have you worked with Sigrid? If so, please leave a brief review below to help others with their decision.
I’m an aspiring VA and wants to know How to become one and what capabilities, tools that I should
learn, earn for me to become qualified.
Need assistance, guidance, and advice for me to pass and land a job at home.