Launched in late 2017, Penji is one of the newer monthly subscription graphic design companies to enter the space.
Their headquarters is in Camden, NJ. They hire staff in the Philippines as well as keeping some of their workforce close to home by hiring students from their local community.
Penji says they are a community conscious company that focuses on three things:
- Delivering a 5-star customer experience and creating the best DAAS (design as a service) on the planet.
- Helping the local community by hiring residents and students from Camden, NJ.
- Offering their service to all non-profits in Camden, NJ for just $1.
Three admirable company goals that separate them from their competitors, and a pretty smart marketing tactic for a company so new to the graphic design space.
They have hired 5 students to-date, and say their goal is to hire 100 students in 2018 as they expand.
Their graphic designers undertake any graphic design work, and they list their areas of specialization as logo design, marketing materials, digital advertisements, web design, and app prototype designs.
They list their target customers as marketing teams, agencies, and startups that need help with their design creation.
This kind of subscription service provides value to anyone persons or businesses looking for a cost-effective solution to ongoing graphic design needs.
Penji’s graphic designers will take on any design tasks that can be completed remotely.
This typically includes:
- Branding projects
- Website logos and blog headers
- T-shirt designs
- Flyers and banners
- App designs
Their service is sold on a subscription basis. You pay a flat monthly fee, and in return you can submit unlimited jobs and revisions 1 or 2 at a time depending on the package.
Like all “unlimited” service packages there is a time restriction on the number of designs you can order. You can only have 1 or 2 jobs in the queue at any time as explained in the plans and pricing below.
Plans and Pricing
Penji has 3 different pricing plans:
- Pro – $369 per month – 1 dedicated designer and Up to 2 users.
- Team – $479 per month – 1 dedicated designer and Up to 5 users.
- Agency – $698 per month – 2 dedicated designers and Up to 10 users.
Virtual Assistant Assistant Exclusive: Save 15% off your first month with code VIRTUAL15!
All plans include:
- Unlimited design requests
- Unlimited revisions
- Unlimited stock photography
- Website and app design
- Dedicated design teams
- 15-day money back guarantee
- No contracts and the ability to cancel at any time
The “unlimited” design requests are of course restricted to the number of designs their team can complete in a month.
They say their typical turnaround time is 24-48 hours to give you an idea of how many designs you can get for your subscription.
The 15-day money back guarantee and ability to cancel at any time gives you a nice peace of mind to try the service without making a huge commitment.
Have you had some graphics designs from Penji? If so, please leave a short review below to help others with their decision.