UPDATE: It appears Global Max Line is out of business. Please consider one of these alternatives or see below.
Founded in 2012 by SJ Josenna, GlobalMaxline.co.uk is a virtual assistant company in India with sales offices in the United States and London. The service targets small business owners and busy professionals, with both task-based assistance and dedicated hourly plans.
Global Max Line claims to go above and beyond with a truly professional and elite level of business assistance. The service not only helps with small tasks but is designed to help you develop and grow your business and achieve long-term growth goals.
GlobalMaxline.co.uk (formerly GlobalMaxLine.org) assists small and medium level CEOs to reduce their work load and focus on the bigger picture priorities. The company targets UK-based businesses.
Busy doctors and other medical professionals, real estate professionals, educators, and every busy person who needs assistance could benefit from their menu of services, which include:
- Administration: Assisting clients with data entry, research tasks, and more
- Transcription: Delivering accurate Word document or text files from any audio and video file
- 3rd Party Services: Making calls on your behalf
- Marketing Support: Including CRM (customer relationship management), internet marketing, advertising
- Customer Service: Online website chat, email and phone support
- Online Shopping: Place orders and schedule deliveries
- Healthcare Services, Virtual Assistant, Mortgage Services, Real Estate, Church Services and Web & App Development
How GlobalMaxline.co.uk Works
To make sure your task is completed as you need, GlobalMaxline.co.uk has developed a three step process to effectively complete your assignments.
- Develop Functional Plan: A Global Max Line senior staff member will help you develop a functional plan that is sustainable and actionable. This is actually really valuable for first-time virtual assistant employers.
- Regular Updates: Your virtual project manager will develop a series of milestones and delivery dates to ensure your projects finish on schedule.
- Quality Check: All services and ideas are checked for quality and for accuracy within your industry before being sent out.
Naturally, for task-based work, your requests go into a general queue and the first available qualified assistant takes care of it for you, up to the advertised 15-minute time limit.
With the dedicated service, you can use as many hours as you have available to you in your plan each month, and there is no limit on how long certain tasks can take.
Plans and Pricing
Global Max Line splits their offering into three main plans: Max Basic, Max Premium, and Max Platinum.
All plans are sold on a monthly subscription model.
VirtualAssistantAssistant Exclusive: Mention referral code VAA for 10% off your first month!
At the entry level, the Max Basic plan is just £150 a month and includes up to 10 hours of support (£15/hour).
The popular Max Premium option is £399 for up to 30 hours of assistance (£13.30 an hour).
And finally, the Max Platinum option is £599 a month and includes up to 50 hours of support and priority turnaroun of your tasks (£11.98/hour).
GlobalMaxline aims to provide cost-effective, flexible, and easy-to-use virtual assistant service, but they certainly aren’t the only game in town. For dedicated hourly VA service in India, you have tons of choices. The most popular on VAA to date have been My Tasker and 24/7 Virtual Assistant.
Another interesting entry worth checking out for UK clients is AVirtual.co.uk, based in Cape Town, South Africa.
Have you worked with GlobalMaxline.co.uk? If so, please share a quick review of your experience below to help others with their decision.