BPO American is a virtual telecommunications company offering a variety of telephone answering and web chat services for busy professionals who need assistance with their customer service.
The US-based company has been operating since 2001.
About BPO American
The company was founded in 2001 after the founder started an internal call center for a regional staffing firm setting appointments for sales reps.
This venture proved successful and as more clients started asking about their services he decided to sell this company and start BPO American as an independent company offering a wider range of call center services.
BPO American’s company mission statement is “To provide–at every contact point–a full suite of customer communication services.” And that in a nutshell is what they do.
It’s a cost-effective way to ensure your business always has a friendly and professional voice on the end of the line.
Their team is based in South Carolina.
BPO American have a team of operators ready to handle all of your telecommunication needs. To give you an idea of the task they can handle they group their services into 4 categories:
- Call Answering Services – Their operators will answer your calls quickly, professionally, and cover the times that work best for you and your business.
- Inbound Calls – They can set up an inbound call center to handle your customer or technical support, sales, lead generation, and more.
- Outbound Calls – Their operators can make outbound calls on behalf of your business to follow up leads, make sales, and more.
- Chat and Email – Their operators can man live web chats and handle your emails 24/7 to ensure your customers are never left waiting.
Plans and Pricing
BPO American has six different pricing plans based on the number of minutes you need each month.
For inbound, outbound, and web chat services you need to schedule a consultation for a tailored quote.
Their plans start at $29 for 25 minutes per month, which works out at $1.16 per minute. The largest plan is 425 minutes a month at $369 ($0.86 per minute).
Their complete list of plans are:
- Basic – $29 per month for 25 minutes.
- Tier 1 – $89 per month for 75 minutes.
- Tier 2 – $109 per month for 100 minutes.
- Tier 3 – $139 per month for 125 minutes.
- Professional – $229 per month for 250 minutes.
- Professional Plus – $369 per month for 425 minutes.
All of their plans include text message delivery, email delivery, transfers, and 24/7 chat customer service. Keep an eye on how many minutes you’re using, since there is a higher rate when you go over.
They also offer a free trial, so you can try their services before committing to a plan.
BPO American Alternatives
Both offer free trials too, so you can try different services and see which is the best fit for your business.
Have you worked with BPO American? If so, please leave a brief review of your experience below to help others with their decision.