Virtually Yours is an Australian-based virtual assistant network providing training and support for virtual assistants and business owners in Australia.
The owner, Rosie Shilo is located in Melbourne, AU. Most of the VAs and businesses joining the membership program are also based in Australia.
About Virtually Yours
Rosie started Virtually Yours because she wanted to create a safe and knowledgeable community for Australian VAs and business owners to connect.
To do this, she created a membership community on the backend of Virtually Yours. Here, VAs and businesses can connect. Rosie also shares training materials and works with members.
If you’re a VA, you’ll get access to training resources and information to help you develop your skills and learn how to find new clients. As a business owner, you can post jobs and connect with VAs looking for clients. It’s a win-win.
There are currently more than 190 virtual assistants signed up as members, so it’s a large and ever-growing community.
Virtually Yours is aimed at VAs and businesses located in Australia. So, I do have to point out it’s going to be a lot more relevant if you’re based in Australia.
However, Rosie is an expert in the VA field having published books on the topic and mentored VAs. I can imagine there is value for VAs based anywhere in the world, so it might be worth checking out Virtually Yours is you’re a VA looking for training resources.
How Virtually Yours Works
Virtually Yours operates on a membership model. To get started, you need to sign up for one of their membership plans.
This will give you a login to access the members-only area. From here, you can browse the forums, post job listings, and start to find a VA or a business to work with.
For the most part, professional relationships between VAs and businesses are handled independently. Virtually Yours only provides the platform for professionals to connect, they do not oversee any contractual agreements.
Virtually Yours Services
When you sign up for one of the monthly membership plans, you gain access to a number of resources and perks depending on your membership level.
A complete list of all the services you can use as a member includes:
- Access to forums and private Facebook group – You can meet and connect with other VAs and businesses in these private membership areas.
- Business listings – As a business owner, you can list your business to attract leads.
- Jobleads – You can place a job lead to the network of VAs within the Virtually Yours ecosystem.
- Promotional opportunities – Premium members are given opportunities to guest blog and appear on the VY podcast, webinars, and social channels.
- 1-on-1 mentoring with Rosie – You can book mentoring sessions with company founder Rosie for $120 AUS (approx $87 USD at the time of publishing).
Plans and Pricing
Virtually Yours have three different pricing plans as follows:
- Listing – $9.90/mo, this plan gives you access to some of their resources and you can add your business to their VA directory.
- Inspire – $33/mo, this plan gives you access to the VYVA community, webinars, guest blogging opportunities, and more.
- Connect – $55/mo, this plan gives you access to the entire VYVA ecosystem. As well as featured listings, opportunities to guest on the VY podcast, and more.
If you sign up for any of these plans annually, you’ll receive one month free.
Virtually Yours Alternatives
Virtually Yours is a little unique in the way they provide a platform for both helping VAs and businesses connect independently. You also have to keep in mind that they are targeting Australian VAs and businesses.
However, if you’re looking for alternative VA networks I recommend checking out The International Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA) and Outsource School.
As a VA; the IVAA is a non-profit organization providing tools and resources to help VA develop their skills and further their professional development.
As a business owner; Outsource School is a membership platform providing detailed training materials and a community for businesses looking to hire and train VAs.
Have you joined Virtually Yours? If so, please leave a review below to help others with their decision.