Video Husky is a US-based video editing company. They operate on a subscription model offering unlimited video editing for a flat monthly fee.
The company started operations in early 2018. They are a relatively new company in the video editing space but do have a lot of examples of their work on their site to browse.
About Video Husky
The company is headed up by founder and current CEO Justin Tan. Justin is a writer, digital nomad, and entrepreneur. He started Video Husky to “help video creators build leverage in their businesses so you’re free to focus on the more important things in life!”
Video editing can take a lot of time, especially if it’s not within your core skillset. So, if you prefer creating video content over editing and fine-tuning it yourself, outsourcing this part of the process is for you.
Video Husky provides a service that is less expensive than hiring a video editor, and quicker than vetting and searching for your own freelancer editor. When you sign up for their monthly plan, you’re introduced to your dedicated editor.
From there you can send as many videos as you want to be edited each month. With the caveat of sending one at a time.
How Video Husky Works
There’s a 3-step process to using Video Husky service, and it’s all handled through a project management tool called Wrike.
- Sign up for their monthly plan and register your details. Then you’ll be invited to join Wrike where you can fill out a video editing request form and upload your video.
- You’ll receive the finished video within 1-2 days.
- You can check the video and request any changes/edits you want. You can make as many edits as you want. Video Husky want every video to be just as perfect as you do.
Video Husky provides video editing services to turnaround your raw videos into highly polished videos ready to be uploaded online. They use exclusively Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects to ensure they deliver high-quality work.
Whether you’re a vlogger, YouTuber, or need videos edited for any other reason, Video Husky’s video editors can help turn your footage into the type of video you want.
Plans and Pricing
Video Husky currently has one monthly plan which costs $495.
For this, you get:
- 30 minutes of video output
- 1-2 day turnaround time
- A dedicated editor to work with
- Free stock footage added to your videos
- 100 GB cloud storage
- Your videos will be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo
VAA Exclusive: Get 20% off your first month through our referral link!
There are also some add-on services available:
- Extended Duration – $197 per month – If the 30 minutes of video isn’t enough you can extend it to 60 minutes.
- Transcription and Subtitles – $97 per month – You can add transcriptions and subtitles to 60 minutes of video with this add-on.
- Royalty-Free Libraries – $47 per month – This gives you access to a larger library of video, music, and images to be used in your videos.
- Thumbnail Creation – $67 per month – If you want their team to create a thumbnail for each video they finish you’ll want this add-on.
They do not offer a free trial but do offer a 14-day 100% money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with their work for any reason.
Video Husky Alternatives
Vidchops is probably the best-known competing service, and if you’re only producing one video a week, you’ll find their pricing more affordable.
Have you worked with Video Husky? If so, please share a quick review of your experience below to help others with their decision.