Fusion Business Solutions is a virtual assistant company based in India, with registered offices in the UK and the US.
The company has been operating since 2006, and they say their goal is to, “help busy individuals and entrepreneurs meet their personal and business needs.”
The company is owned and managed by Managing Director Madhukar Dubey. They say they have more than 300 virtual assistants based in India, with all staff under one roof for data security.
They also have registered offices in the UK and the US as these are the two main locations they serve.
If you’re finding yourself struggling to keep on top of your day-to-day business tasks, it’s time to consider outsourcing and bringing a virtual assistant on board.
When you sign up for one of their plans, you’re assigned a dedicated assistant. Due to their large number of assistants, they can guarantee there is always a backup should your VA take time off, and they have a deep pool of skillsets to find a good match for your requirements.
How FusionFirst.com Works
All of their plans include a dedicated virtual assistant. The process from signing up to working with your assistant is as simple as:
- Choose a plan that fits in with the number of working hours you anticipate needing per week, then sign up for their 3-day free trial.
- A member of their team will get back to you and introduce you to your dedicated assistant.
- The free trial period gives you the opportunity to get a feel for the working relationship with your assistant. If it’s not the right fit for any reason you can request a different assistant or cancel your plan.
Fusion has a team of 300+ virtual assistants, so it’s fair to say they have a wide range of skill sets and manpower ready to tackle just about any remote tasks you can throw at them.
To give you an idea of some of their most commonly requested tasks, they group most of their services into the following categories:
- General virtual assistant services
- MCA services
- Pre-sales activities
- Customer care
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- E-commerce support
- Real estate services
- Mobile app development
- Insurance services support
Plans and Pricing
Fusion First currently has 3 different pricing plans to choose from with both UK and US pricing:
- Part-time – $750 (£550) per month for 20 hours per week.
- Full-time – $1,250 (£950) per month for 40 hours per week.
- Hourly Plan – $500 (£390) per month for 50 hours.
Based on a flat 4-week, 20-day month, their part-time plan works out at about $9.30 per hour, while their full-time plan offers better value at $7.80 per hour.
Before committing to a plan it’s worth taking their 3-day free trial. After which, you can either request to change the VA you’ve been working with or cancel your subscription and walk away.
Fusion First Alternatives
If Fusion Business Solutions’ hourly rates are within your budget there are other virtual assistant providers based in India offering similar rates.
Have you worked with Fusion? If so, please leave a review below to help others with their decision.