Designhill is an online crowdsourcing design platform. You can submit any graphic design tasks and choose the design(s) you like most from a pool of results.
Crowdsourcing marketplaces have grown in popularity in recent years, and it’s easy to understand why. Since graphic designs can be subjective, having a selection of different designs to choose from often works out better than working with one designer.
Designhill has more than 37,000 graphic designers ready to submit their designs based on your requirements. So there should be no shortage of ideas and designs to choose from.
Table of Contents
Their services are quite flexible depending on your budget. You can opt to receive between 20-80 designs from a group of 10-40 designers, giving you a wide selection of designs to work with.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, and have 24/7 customer support on hand if you have any issues.
You can use Designhill for logos, infographics, book covers, package designs, brochures, and even full websites or vehicle wraps. Basically anything that could use a professional graphic designer’s touch can be fulfilled through the site in a crowdsourcing contest.
The Designhill site is easy to use and with just a few clicks you submit your job. There is a simple 4-step process from start to finish:
- Step 1 – Post a brief detailing exactly what you’re looking for. This is your chance to describe your brand, vision, and add any details that will help the designers bring your vision to life.
- Step 2 – Wait a few days, then check all the designs that have been returned to see which you like the most.
- Step 3 – You can give feedback to the designers and request unlimited revisions to tweak your finished design.
- Step 4 – Choose the winning design, release payment to the designer, and get complete ownership and several different file types to work with.
This kind of platform is most suited to you if you know you’re going to want one-off jobs from time-to-time.
If you’re building a brand and want various graphics all in uniform it may be hard to find consistency when working with so many different designers, so that’s something to keep in mind.
Plans and Pricing
Designhill’s pricing system is broken down into four plans, Fast Track, Standard, Executive, and Premium. You can also choose your exact design task from a list of over 50 options, giving you an accurate price per plan for each task.
The different plans include the following services:
- Fast Track – 10+ designers, 20+ designs, money back guarantee. Starting at $149.
- Standard – 20+ designers, 40+ designs, professional designers, newsletter and social media promotion. Starting at $299.
- Executive – 30+ designers, 60+ designs, hand-picked expert designers, newsletter, social media, and blog promotion. Starting at $599.
- Premium – 40+ designers, 80+ designs, hand-picked exceptional designers, newsletter, social media, and blog promotion, highlighted contest upgrade, and one free paid invites. Starting at $999.
The larger packages give you a much deeper pool of designers and designs to choose from.
To give you an idea of the difference between the plans, a logo design task starts at $149 for the Fast Track plan, going up to $299 for Standard, $599 for Executive, and $999 for Premium.
It’s hard to mention a crowdsourced design marketplace without mentioning 99designs. 99designs are one of the largest companies in this space and although their starting prices are a little higher they have the reputation to justify it.
Have you had design work done on Designhill? If so, please leave a short review to help others with their decision.