DesignEvo is an online logo design platform developed by PearMountain Technology. Their AI-powered logo design technology makes designing and downloading unique logos quick with no design skills necessary.
The company is run by CEO David Lin. Their target customers are startups, small business owners, entrepreneurs, bloggers, or anyone looking for an affordable way to produce logos and branding images for their business.
AI-powered logo design platforms have increased in popularity over the last few years. The main benefit of using them is that you can produce logos for free in just a few minutes.
This cuts out the time spent finding a graphic designer and going back and forth on a design until it meets your requirements. And of course, it saves you money too.
The drawback is that AI-powered designs are more limited in the amount of control you have over the design.
Designing a logo using the DesignEvo interface couldn’t be easier. There are really just three steps to follow:
- Either choose a logo template from their database of more than 10,000 logos or start one from scratch.
- Change the colors, fonts, etc, to personalize it to your preferences.
- Choose your plan and download your logo.
DesignEvo has thousands of images to choose from. After that, you can select your fonts and colors to have complete control over how your logo looks.
The modifications are easy to make using their online graphic design editor.
It’s nice they have the option to make your own custom logos, but unless you’re experienced with designing graphics, this process will probably take a lot longer than tweaking one of their professional-looking templates.
Where DesignEvo differs from some of the other AI-powered logo design services is that they don’t generate lots of different logos to choose from based on your preferences.
You’re building a custom logo based on the choices you make and downloading that logo.
DesignEvo’s Plans and Pricing
DesignEvo has three different pricing options as follows:
- Free – As the name suggests, you can create and download logos for free. Free logos are limited to 500 pixels though, and you’re required to give DesignEvo credit. You don’t own the copyright for the logo.
- Basic – $24.99. Logos can be produced with up to 5,000 pixels, and you can make unlimited edits and receive lifetime support.
- Plus – $49.99. With a Plus purchase you get everything in the Basic package, plus extra file type downloads, copies of the fonts used, and complete ownership of the images.
The Free option gives you the opportunity to test their platform and create some logos without committing to a plan which is great.
Then if you want to produce a higher res image you can pay a one-off fee. You can also download samples of their higher-quality logos before paying.
Both of these companies also allow you to produce logos for free on their basic plans, so give them all a try and see which logo designs you like best before committing to paying for a high-res download.
There are some obvious limitations to building your own AI-powered logos. If you can’t find a logo you’re happy with I recommend looking for a graphic designer on Fiverr for an inexpensive solution, or 48 Hours Logo for a crowdsourced solution.
Have you created and downloaded any logos from DesignEvo? If so, please take a moment to leave a quick review to help others with their decision.