100Ninjas is a US-based virtual assistant company that has been in business since 2015.
They are a 100% virtual company, providing US-based virtual assistants to help busy clients lighten their workload and free up more of their time.
The company was founded by Monica Rawicz. Monica worked as a freelance graphic designer for a number of years, before moving into the virtual assistant space managing remote support teams.
Driven by her passion for helping other busy business owners free up more of their time, Monica founded 100Ninjas. Over the last four years, she’s built up a team of skilled remote workers called “ninjas” across the US.
Their services cover everything from personal assistance and administration work, to managing your social media accounts, writing blog content, and doing online research. Basically, you can request any tasks that can be completed remotely from your ninja.
How 100Ninjas Works
100Ninjas says they “take a very personalized approach when matching our clients to our ninjas.”
When you sign up for one of their plans, a client support specialist will contact you to ensure they have a good understanding of you and your business.
Once they have a clear understanding of what you’re looking for in a VA, they will match you with one of their VA’s best suited to you and your business.
From there, you communicate directly with your assistant to get your tasks completed.
With good communication, the 100Ninjas virtual assistants will be able to take just about any task that can be completed remotely off your hands.
To give you a better idea of the types of tasks they specialize in, here are the main categories they group their services around:
- Executive Admin Support – Inbox management, tracking expenses, data entry and transcription services, event planning and organization, and more.
- Personal Assistance – Scheduling appointments, buying gifts, finding services, etc.
- Social Media Management – Managing your social media accounts, accelerating crowdfunding campaigns, email campaigns, and more.
- Research – Analyzing and comparing competitors’ services, market trends, event and conference tracking, and more.
- Travel Management – Making and booking your travel plans, itinerary planning, handling international paperwork, and more.
Plans and Pricing
Rates range from $30-34 an hour and their plans start at 10 hours per month.
When you sign up for a plan, you’ll be assigned a dedicated assistant to work with as well as a client a support specialist.
New clients get the first 2 hours free, and you can cancel at any time.
A complete list of their plans at the time of publishing are:
- Ninja10 – 10 hours per month for $340 ($34 per hour)
- Ninja15 – 15 hours per month for $510 ($34 per hour)
- Ninja25 – 25 hours per month for $850 ($34 per hour)
- Ninja35 – 35 hours per month for $1,120 ($32 per hour)
- Ninja50 – 50 hours per month for $1,500 ($30 per hour)
If you don’t see the hourly plan you’re looking for, 100Ninjas are happy to work out something bespoke if you contact them.
Three of the more established US-based virtual assistant companies worth considering are Time Etc, BELAY, and Boldly.
|Minimum Package||$1530 for 30 hours||$270 for 10 hours||$1200 for 55 hours||$500 for 30 hours|
|Minimum VA Experience||7 years||5 years||Extensive in-house training||3 years|
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
Time Etc is the most affordable if budget is a concern, while BELAY and Boldly have a wealth of experience and a deep pool of assistants. So if you’re looking for specific skill sets, you’ve got other options as well.
Have you worked with 100Ninjas? If so, please share a quick review of your experience below to help others with their decision.