Wishup is a virtual assistant company based in India. Their assistants specialize in taking care of all those small day-to-day tasks, so as a business owner you can focus on growing your business instead of being tied down by administrative tasks.
The company started operations in 2015. Their target customers are entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes and they work with clients all over the globe.
The company is run by Neelesh Rangwani and Vivek Gupta. They named the company “Wishup” because their goal when starting the business was to fulfill the wishes of their clients by helping them outsource some of their workloads.
They provide what they call, a “Virtual Executive Assistant Service,” specializing in taking on a lot of the tasks a personal assistant would typically handle in a business.
These include managing your calendar, handling your scheduling and travel arrangements, managing your emails, the social media accounts for yourself and your business, and any other tasks that are causing you to take time away from the most “important” business tasks.
How Wishup Works
When you sign up for an hourly plan, a member of their team will discuss your requirements with you and assign a virtual assistant they see as the best fit for you and your business.
Wishup says that all of their assistants are college educated, vetted, verified, and trained in-house for a month before working with clients.
One of the key features Wishup offer that separates them from some of their competitors is their app which adds some useful functionality and an extra line of communication.
You can keep up-to-date with the progress of your tasks, talk directly to your virtual assistant, and leave feedback or ratings on the work they’ve done on your mobile phone.
Wishup’s virtual assistants are skilled in completing most tasks that can be completed remotely.
To give you an idea of the most commonly outsourced tasks they handle, here are the categories they group their services into:
- Research – Any research tasks that can be completed online. Such as comparing products and prices with competitors, preparing industry reports, finding new business leads, etc.
- Scheduling – Setting up meetings and managing your calendar, giving you reminders, coordinating with other employees or clients on your behalf, following up leads, etc.
- Travel – If you travel regularly you’ll know how time-consuming it can be finding the best prices, times, and booking your travel. Wishup’s assistants can take all your traveling arrangements of your hands.
- Social Media – Setting up social media accounts, handling queries, updating the feeds, following relevant accounts, moderating comments, etc.
- Expenses – Creating and managing expenses sheets and processes, updating expenses on a timely basis, filing reports, sending invoices and reminders, etc.
- Inbox – Organizing your email inbox, creating rules to help manage emails, following up and replying to emails on your behalf, etc.
Plans and Pricing
Wishup has five different pricing plans ranging from $99 for an 8-hour trial to $1,699 for a 180-hour full-time assistant.
A complete list of their plans at the time of printing this is as follows:
- 1 Week Trial – $99 for 8 hours (approx $12.40 per hour).
- Mini Assistant – $359 per month for 30 hours (approx $12 per hour).
- Quarter Assistant – $499 per month for 45 hours (approx $11 per hour).
- Half Assistant – $899 per month for 90 hours (approx $10 per hour).
- Full Assistant – $1,699 per month for 180 hours (approx $9.40 per hour).
Wishup’s assistant’s business hours are 9am to 6pm (PST) Monday to Friday. If you don’t see a plan that suits your requirements, they are open to working out a custom plan if you contact a member of their team.
Have you worked with Wishup? If so, please leave a brief review of your experience below to help others with their decision.