Wishup is a platform created to connect business owners with carefully vetted and proficient virtual assistants. The platform connects businesses with virtual assistants who can help with bookkeeping, customer service, lead generation, administrative tasks, data entry and much more. The primary goal of Wishup is to assist entrepreneurs and sole proprietors in efficiently managing their businesses, ensuring their success and growth.
Wishup provides a team of carefully screened and efficient virtual assistants with a dedicated account manager to handle your operations.
Table of Contents
Wishup company is run by Neelesh Rangwani and Vivek Gupta. They named the company “Wishup” because their goal when starting the business was to fulfill the wishes of their clients by helping them outsource some of their workloads.
They provide what they call, a “Virtual Executive Assistant Service,” specializing in taking on a lot of the tasks a personal assistant would typically handle in a business.
Wishup was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in New Delhi, India, and is operated completely out of the United States led by Neelesh Rangwani and Vivek Gupta.. The primary services that they deliver are:
- Project management
- Human resource
- Personal assistance
- Executive assistance
- Business operations
- Lead generation
- Customer service
- Data entry
- Digital marketing
- Administrative tasks
- … and more!
Wishup covers a wide variety of clients – like entrepreneurs, small medium business owners, influencers, solopreneurs and startups.
Wishup specializes in an array of industries that include:
- Real Estate
- Digital Marketing
- Law firms
Wishup’s experienced virtual assistants are fluent in the latest technology and 70+ no-code tools to enhance their work, and offer customizable solutions to meet your unique business needs. They also can be multilingual/bilingual working across North American time zones (PST/EST).
How Wishup Works
Wishup works by maintaining a healthy and professional relationship with its clients. The contractual partnership aims to ensure the utmost transparency through effective communication. The VA/client relationship is a professional and contractual partnership that revolves around effective communication, task delegation, and trust. It is just like a normal assistant (just not physically present). The client can get all the tasks done that they hired the VA for and pay them based on your subscription.
The onboarding process is easy and streamlined..
Schedule a free consultation with Wishup by filling up the online form.
Once you set up a call with Wishup, they will learn more about your unique requirements so they can pair you with a seasoned virtual assistant who possesses the qualifications you need. Following your approval of the candidate, they will send you a contract and arrange a start date. Once you hire a virtual assistant, they can be onboarded within 24 hours.
Our flexible plans allow you to hire a virtual assistant for particular projects or tasks, but we also think that your company can benefit from ongoing support from virtual assistance. When you hire a virtual assistant for ongoing work, you can develop a long-term working relationship with a competent individual who is aware of your company’s needs and objectives. At Wishup, the majority of virtual assistants have developed long-lasting, rewarding relationships with their clients.
Wishup’s virtual assistants are skilled in completing most tasks that can be completed remotely.
Wishup provides a range of services like executive assistance, administrative support, bookkeeping, human resource management, project management and customer service. With proper knowledge and training, the virtual assistants are put forward to handle the newest technology and 70+ no-code tools. They can seamlessly handle your project, enhancing the quality of work and delivering customized services. They care about your business needs and thus, envelope clients with utmost satisfaction.
The primary benefits of working with Wishup are:
- No payroll, legal or admin hassles. Wishup manages that for you.
- A dedicated account manager who manages and trains your virtual assistant.
- You get to work with highly educated and experienced graduates who are trained to perform various tasks.
- Quick and exceptional onboarding process. Ready to start in less than 24 hours.
- Instant replacement policy if an assigned VA is not available or if you’re not satisfied with the services.
- The Virtual Assistants are based both abroad and in the US.
- Privacy and Data Security are assured by using NDAs.
To give you an idea of the most commonly outsourced tasks they handle, here are the categories they group their services into:
- Research – Any research tasks that can be completed online. Such as comparing products and prices with competitors, preparing industry reports, finding new business leads, etc.
- Scheduling – Setting up meetings and managing your calendar, giving you reminders, coordinating with other employees or clients on your behalf, following up leads, etc.
- Travel – If you travel regularly you’ll know how time-consuming it can be finding the best prices, times, and booking your travel. Wishup’s assistants can take all your traveling arrangements of your hands.
- Social Media – Setting up social media accounts, handling queries, updating the feeds, following relevant accounts, moderating comments, etc.
- Expenses – Creating and managing expenses sheets and processes, updating expenses on a timely basis, filing reports, sending invoices and reminders, etc.
- Inbox – Organizing your email inbox, creating rules to help manage emails, following up and replying to emails on your behalf, etc.
Wishup Plans and Pricing
Wishup has five different pricing plans ranging from $99 for an 8-hour trial to $1,699 for a 180-hour full-time assistant.
The pricing at Wishup is based on the subscription plans. At the time of publishing the pricing packages are as follows:
Indian Virtual Assistants
- Part-time: $999/month for a package of 4 hours (4 hours a day, 5 days a week)
- Full time: $1799/month for a package of 8 hours (8 hours a day, 5 days a week)
USA Virtual Assistants
- Quarter Day Assistant: $1600/month for a package of 2 hours (2 hours a day, 5 days a week)
- Half Day Assistant: $3000/month for a package of 4 hours (4 hours a day, 5 days a week)
- Economy Assistant: $4500/month for a package of 6 hours (6 hours a day, 5 days a week)
- Full Day Assistant: $5400/month for a package of 8 hours (8 hours a day, 5 days a week)
- Micro Assistant: $299/month for a package of 1 hours (1 hours a day, 5 days a week)
- Quarter Day Assistant: $499/month for a package of 2 hours (2 hours a day, 5 days a week)
- Half Day Assistant: $949/month for a package of 4 hours (4 hours a day, 5 days a week)
- Economy Assistant: $1399/month for a package of 6 hours (6 hours a day, 5 days a week)
- Full Day Assistant: $1799/month for a package of 8 hours (8 hours a day, 5 days a week)
With this, you can opt for flexible plans as per the requirement or any specific project’s needs. If your project keeps coming on a monthly or regular basis, we recommend hiring them for ongoing support. The number of hours in a day is completely based on your requirements. Moreover, if you have long-term plans, it’s best to go 8 hours a day.
Wishup’s assistant’s business hours are 9am to 6pm (PST) Monday to Friday. If you don’t see a plan that suits your requirements, they are open to working out a custom plan if you contact a member of their team.
Have you worked with Wishup? If so, please leave a brief review of your experience below to help others with their decision.