My Cloud Crew is an Australian owned and managed virtual assistant company. Their virtual assistants are based in Australia, the US, and predominantly the Philippines, allowing them to offer a wide range of services and business hours.
The company was founded in 2017 and specializes in providing cost-effective staffing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses.
About My Cloud Crew
The company was founded by Tim Reading. Tim has almost a decade of experience in virtual staffing and has hired and trained more than 500 virtual assistants to-date.
My Cloud Crew says they screen dozens of talented candidates each month to add to their crew of virtual assistants, and they are able to offer competitive rates because most of their virtual assistants are based in the Philippines.
Most of their operational staff and the members of staff that are a point of contact for clients are based in the US, so no issues with business hours if you’re based in the US. They also manage their Filipino staff from their US offices.
They say a couple of areas that separates them from their competitors is that they put their crew members through world-class training to keep their skills up-to-date with the latest software and technologies, and they start with packages for just 5 hours per week to meet the requirements of small businesses.
When you sign up for one of their plans and start working with your assistant you can communicate directly with them via Teamwork, Zoom, a phone number, or Skype.
How My Cloud Crew Works
My Cloud Crew say they can take you from signing up to working with one of their assistants in just 4 steps and less than 24 hours:
- Discuss your requirements – You can either fill out a form on their site or talk with a member of their team so you’re both on the same page regarding what you need from your assistant and you’ll be assigned an account manager.
- Interview candidates – Your account manager will set up video conference interviews with the top 3 candidates that are most suitable for you and your business.
- Make a pick – It’s down to you to decide on the candidate you want to start working with.
- Integrate – You can start communicating directly with your new assistant and sending them tasks to complete. There will also be scheduled meetings via Zoom that will be recorded.
My Cloud Crew offer a wide range of services and I wouldn’t hesitate to contact them with whatever requirements you have.
To give you a starting point, they group their “crews” into three general categories as follows:
- Digital Marketing Crew – Blogging, content marketing, SEO, social media management, web developing, and similar tasks.
- Finance Crew – Bookkeeping and financial tasks.
- Operations Crew – General virtual assistant and customer service tasks.
Plans and Pricing
My Cloud Crew have a few different pricing plans depending on the role of the assistant you want to hire and where they are based.
To give you a baseline, however, you can hire one of their Filipino general virtual assistants starting at $5.90 per hour, or one of their senior developers for $20 per hour.
They hire out their assistants in increments of 20, 40, 60, 80, 120, and 180 hours per month. It’s a good idea to contact them directly for a quote based on the skills and number of hours you need per month.
My Cloud Crew Alternatives
If you want to work with an Australian-based virtual assistant company Outsourced.ph also operate on a similar business model using staff in both Australia and the Philippines. So, it’s worth getting a quote and speaking with a member of their staff to see how they compare.
If outsourcing on a budget is your main focus, there are a number of highly rated virtual assistant companies based in the Philippines worth considering. For full-time hires, OnlineJobs is the country’s largest remote job board.
Have you worked with My Cloud Crew? If so, please leave a brief review of your experience below to help others with their decision.