Assign Your Task is a virtual assistant company providing services to small and medium-sized businesses all over the globe.
The company has been operating since 2015, and all of their virtual assistants are based in their offices in Mumbai, India.
Table of Contents
About Assign Your Task
The company is run by Prachi Khupsare.
When asked what separates them from their competitors, Assign Your Task told me they have virtual assistants with MBAs, professional engineers, and medical professionals on their staff.
They list some of their areas of specialization as graphic design, app development, and medical and general transcription services.
However, like most virtual assistant companies, they are willing to take on just about any tasks you can send them.
When you sign up for one of their plans you are assigned a dedicated assistant, or multiple assistants if needed. You can communicate with your assistant directly, and you’ll also have a point of contact in the US.
How Assign Your Task Works
When you sign up for one of their plans, a member of their team will discuss your requirements and do some research into your business and your competitors.
They will get back to you with a plan of action and proposed workflows. Then, they’ll outline a timeline to give you an idea of how long they think it will take to complete all your tasks.
You can then communicate with the virtual assistant(s) working on your tasks in real-time and make any changes as your working relationship develops.
Assign Your Task’s assistants can take just about any task off your hands that they can complete remotely.
To give you a better idea of the areas they specialize in, Assign Your Task group the core roles and skillsets of their assistants as follows:
- Personal assistant – Handling day-to-day tasks, email management, and more.
- Customer care assistant – Handling customer inquiries, handling payments, and more.
- Executive assistant – Call answering, calendar management, and more.
- Recruitment assistant – Posting recruitment ads, screening CVs, and more.
- Internet marketing – SEO, social media marketing, and more.
- Website and graphic design – Website design tasks, social media integration, UX changes, and more.
- Software and app development – Custom software development, mobile applications, and more.
- Transcripts and presentations – Dictating your notes into online documents, video and audio editing, and more.
Assign Your Task Plans and Pricing
Assign Your Task currently have 4 different pricing plans to choose from. A full-time assistant costs just $4.75 per hour, which is a very competitive rate. While you can get started with just 20 hours per month for $7.75 per hour.
A complete list of their plans at the time of publishing is as follows:
- $155 per month for 20 hours ($7.75 per hour)
- $260 per month for 40 hours ($6.50 per hour)
- $420 per month for 80 hours ($5.25 per hour)
- $760 per month for 160 hours ($4.75 per hour)
At all levels, these are very affordable rates, even compared with other Indian virtual assistant companies.
Assign Your Task don’t advertise a free trial period. They do state that they will not charge you for the time you spend training your assistant in your processes though.
Assign Your Task Alternatives
There is no shortage of highly rated virtual assistant companies utilizing VAs based in India to choose from. Assign Your Task is among the most competitive on rates.
|Tasks Expert||My Tasker||TaskVirtual||eLuminous|
|Minimum Package||$95 for 10 hours||$140 for 10 hours||Pay as you go for $15||$140 for 20 hours|
|Best For|| Business Owners
|Data Entry, Digital Marketing, Website design & development, Administrative Work, Customer Service|| Development
|Special Offer||10 hours free w/ code VAA10||20% off first month w/ code VAA20MT||Free Trial $10 for 10 hours. Valid for 1 month.||20% off first month (mention VAA)|
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
However, companies like My Tasker have great reputations and offer free trials, so it’s worth checking them out as well.
Have you worked with Assign Your Task? If so, please leave a review below to help others with their decision.