Xendoo is an online bookkeeping company. They provide weekly and monthly bookkeeping and accounting services to small and medium-sized businesses across the US.
The company has been in business since 2015. Their headquarters is based in Fort Lauderdale, FL, and all of their bookkeepers work out of their offices.
The company is headed up by co-founders Steven Gelley, and serial entrepreneur Lil Roberts. Lil Roberts experienced what she calls the “shortfalls” of the accounting industry first-hand, and decided to start Xendoo to provide a solution.
She decided to leverage technology to deliver a better experience than other online bookkeeping services are able to offer. Xendoo is a Xero Platinum Partner, which is the accounting software a lot of online bookkeeping companies use.
They’ve also developed their own proprietary software, which integrates with Xero. They say this has enabled their team to increase their productivity while providing real-time data for their clients.
Xendoo’s target customers are individuals, startups, and small to medium-sized businesses. They provide a range of bookkeeping and accounting services and make it easy for clients to keep an eye on their financials in real-time by logging into their system.
Xendoo Intro Video
How Xendoo Works
If you want to hand over your business’s bookkeeping to Xendoo, there are 5 steps to the process:
- Sign up for a 1-month free trial. You’ll meet your dedicated bookkeeper and CPA team. This is a great way to test their service before committing to a monthly plan.
- As your free trial is coming to an end, you’ll be prompted to schedule an onboarding call.
- During your onboarding call a member of the Xendoo team will talk you through how to fully integrate any accounts or software they need.
- You’ll receive weekly reconciled accounts from your dedicated bookkeeper.
- By the 5th business day of every month, you’ll receive a balance sheet and profit and loss statement for your business.
You can review your accounts and talk with your bookkeeper via their online portal or mobile app.
Xendoo offers online bookkeeping and accounting services for small to medium-sized businesses. Some of the key financial services they offer include:
- Weekly bookkeeping
- Month-end financials
- Tax season support
- Free Xero software
- Access to a dedicated bookkeeper and CPA team
Plans and Pricing
Xendoo currently has three different monthly pricing plans as follows:
- Start Up – $110 per month for weekly bookkeeping and up to two accounts reconciliation.
- Growth – $200 per month for weekly bookkeeping, up to 6 accounts reconciliation, tax consulting, annual tax planning, sales tax filing, corporate and state tax returns.
- Enterprise – $330 per month for weekly bookkeeping, unlimited accounts reconciliation, tax consulting, annual tax planning, sales tax filing, corporate, state and personal tax returns.
(Discounts are available for pre-paid annual plans.)
They also offer some package add-ons:
- Corporate tax returns for $850 per year.
- Personal tax returns for $495 per year.
- Catch-up services for $100 per month.
Xendoo has a generous free trial period. You can try their services for a whole calendar month, receiving a set of financial statements for free.
Bench.co is the market leader in the remote bookkeeping space. Bean Ninjas and Remote Books Online are two other alternatives worth checking out if you want to shop around for quotes.
Have you worked with Xendoo? If so, please share a quick review of your experience below to help others with their decision.