VPA Labs is a virtual assistant company based in Kyiv, Ukraine. They provide virtual assistants to small and medium-sized businesses, affiliate marketers, entrepreneurs, and anyone looking to outsource some of their workload.
At the time of writing this, they are a new company in the virtual assistant space starting operations in November 2017.
The company is run by Maria Silko, an SEO specialist and affiliate marketer. Maria said she started VPA Labs after struggling to find skilled virtual assistants to help running her own affiliate sites.
She decided to recruit and build a team of dedicated professionals herself and trained them to handle a wide range of tasks to help manage her sites.
Maria decided to start VPA Labs as her team grew and she had the capacity to take on clients.
VPA Labs target customers are currently individual entrepreneurs, affiliate marketers, and small business owners who need additional help and support with their websites.
Their virtual assistants are skilled in a wide range of areas, although they specialize in SEO and internet marketing.
Being based in the Ukraine VPA Labs say they are able to offer virtual assistants for up to 50% less than you’d expect in the US, while not sacrificing quality.
While their assistants will take on just about any tasks that can be completed remotely, they group their skill sets into the following areas to give you an idea of the areas they specialize in:
- SEO – Keyword research, site audits, competitor analysis.
- Link building – Outreach campaigns, guest posts, sponsored posts.
- Marketing – SMM, ORM, email marketing.
- PPC – Keyword research, PPC campaigns, Google Ads, Facebook Ads.
- Affiliate Marketing – A/B testing, website creation, online research.
- Data Entry – All kinds of automation and data entry tasks.
Plans and Pricing
VPALabs currently has four different pricing plans. Their hourly rates range from $15 per hour for their smallest plan to $10 per hour for a full-time assistant.
A complete list of their pricing plans are as follows:
- Basic – $300 per month for 20 hours ($15 per hour).
- Small – $560 per month for 40 hours ($14 per hour).
- Part-time – $1,040 per month for 80 hours ($13 per hour).
- Full-time – $1,600 per month for 160 hours ($10 per hour).
They do have higher rates however. If budget is a concern check out Baltic Assist, they are based in Lithuania and offer similar rates to VPA Labs.
Have you worked with VPA Labs? If so, please take a moment to leave a brief review below to help others with their decision.