Tasks Assistant is a virtual assistant company based in Mumbai, India.
The company has been operating since 2014, and all of their virtual assistants are trained and managed in their Mumbai offices.
About Tasks Assistant
The company was founded by partners, Javed and Sam, with the intention of helping small business owners and entrepreneurs streamline their workflow by providing skilled virtual assistants at a competitive rate.
They provide 24/7 support, so timezones and business hours are not an issue, which is worth pointing out as their VA’s are based in their offices in Mumbai.
So, if you feel like you’re spending too much time on those day-to-day tasks that could be handled by someone else and not enough time growing your business, Tasks Assistant are waiting for your call.
How Tasks Assistant Works
All of their standard plans (excluding their pay-as-you-go plan) includes a dedicated assistant. There is a simple onboarding process from meeting your new assistant to assigning them work as follows:
- After you sign up for a plan a member of their operations team will contact you to discuss your requirements in detail.
- They will assign the best-suited virtual assistant to handle your tasks and email you their details to look through.
- If you’re happy with the assistant, you can start communicating directly with them via email, phone, skype, whatever channel you prefer, and start working together.
Tasks Assistant say their assistants can handle just about any task that can be completed remotely.
To give you an idea, they group a lot of their tasks into the following categories:
- Personal/Administrative Tasks
- Data Entry
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Management
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Real Estate Tasks
- Graphic Design
- Web Development
- Email and Chat Support
- PPC and AdWords Management
Plans and Pricing
Tasks Assistant have 5 plans to choose from. Basically, it comes down to two hourly rates. Their pay-as-you-go plan is $6.99 per hour, and all their other plans are $4.99 per hour.
The minimum spend for their pay-as-you-go plan, which they call their Small package is $70 for 10 hours. This plan is among the lowest cost virtual assistant services I’ve found, and their larger plans are an excellent value as well.
Their first fixed plan starts at $199 for 40 hours.
A complete list of their plans at the time of publishing is as follows:
- Small – $70 for 10 hours – $6.99 per hour.
- Standard – $199 for 40 hours – 10 hours per week – $4.99 per hour.
- Premium – $399 for 80 hours – 20 hours per week – $4.99 per hour.
- Most Popular – $798 for 160 hours – 40 hours a week – $4.99 per hour.
- Gold – $1197 for 240 hours – 60 hours a week – $4.99 per hour.
The $4.99 hourly rate is very competitive. If you’re going to shop around for other quotes, you’ll find other virtual assistant companies in India offering similar rates, but it’s about as low as it gets.
All of their plans come with a 5-hour free trial, so I recommend testing their service before committing.
Tasks Assistant Alternatives
If Tasks Assistant’s rates are in the ballpark you’re looking for I recommend checking out other virtual assistant companies based in India.
Have you worked with Tasks Assistant? If so, please leave a review below to help others with their decision.