Hello VA is a UK-based virtual assistant company that has been in business since 2016.
Their head office is located in London, and their assistants work remotely across the UK. They provide a wide range of virtual assistant services to business owners all over the world.
About Hello VA
Hello VA is overseen by their parent company, Renowned Investment Ltd. They say the idea to provide virtual assistant services came together a few years ago, and in 2016 they officially launched.
They provide virtual assistants for entrepreneurs, professionals, and SME’s. If you’re at a point in your business where you’re spending too much time on daily tasks and not enough time growing your business, it’s probably time to outsource.
How Hello VA Works
To get started all you have to do is contact a member of their team outlining the kinds of tasks you want to outsource or be very specific if you’re in a position to.
They will assign an assistant based on their skill-set lining up with your work requirements, recommend the best package based on how long they anticipate the tasks taking, and you can start communicating with your assistant from there.
Hello VA’s virtual assistants are ready and willing to take just about any tasks off your hands that you be clearly communicated to them and completed remotely.
To give you a better idea of the areas they specialize in, they group their services into the following categories:
- Inbound and outbound Calls – General virtual receptionist services.
- Telemarketing – Lead generation, direct sales, telemarketing, and so on.
- Back-office Support – Accounting, record maintenance, IT services.
- Live Chat Support – Provide live chat support that is answered within minutes.
- Graphic Design – Logos, blog graphics, business card designs, branding, and so on.
- Web Design and Development – Anything from help designing a new website, to adding shopping carts and other features to your site.
- Digital Marketing – SEM, SEO, social media marketing, and so on.
- Content Writing – Keyword driven content for your site, outreach emails, and so on.
Plans and Pricing
Hello VA currently has three different pricing plans as follows:
- General Bucket – £75 per week for 20 hours (works out at approximately $96 per week or $4.80 per hour).
- Start-up Bucket – £105 per week for 30 hours (works out at approximately $135 per week or $4.50 per hour).
- Expert Bucket – £125 per week for 40 hours (works out at approximately $160 per week or $4.00 per hour).
The first thing that jumps out is that these are very competitive rates for UK-based virtual assistants. Those rates are actually about half the minimum wage for workers in the UK so I’m not sure how exactly the company is pulling that off.
When my research team brought this up, their response via live chat was, “Client satisfaction is our first priority at this stage.” That doesn’t really answer the question.
After a little more digging, it seems like there’s a Hello VA connection to Bangladesh, which makes a lot more sense at those rates.
Still, there’s a 3-day free trial if you want to sample their services and see how they work in real life.
Hello VA Alternatives
They do however have much higher rates, so if budget is your main restriction why not take up Hello VA on their free trial to see if they are a good fit for your business.
Have you worked with Hello VA? If so, please leave a review below to help others with their decision.