Everfront Virtual Assistant is a professional virtual assistant provider based in West Bengal, India.
The company started operations in 2016, and their assistants offer a wide range of services, specializing in personal, business, and real estate. As a relative newcomer in the space, information and customer reviews on the company are somewhat limited.
But here’s what we know so far.
Table of Contents
About Everfront Virtual Assistant
The company was founded by three partners, Amit Rajak, Pardeep Singh, and Santosh Gupta.
Their target customers are individuals or businesses of any size. They cite their target countries are the US, UK, and Australia, although you can work with them wherever you’re based in the world.
When you sign up with Everfront you will be introduced to your project manager who will act as a point of communication and assign you the best-suited assistant.
You then communicate the tasks you need completed and work with your assistant.
Everfront Virtual Assistant supply virtual assistants to companies of all sizes and cover a wide range of tasks and services.
Their assistants can help with anything you would expect of a virtual assistant. So any tasks that can be completed remotely.
They group their core services into three categories:
- Personal Assistance – This includes support with all the general tasks you’d expect from a virtual personal assistant, such as managing your calendar, administrative tasks, business support.
- Business Assistance – This is geared more towards a busy professional looking for assistance with business tasks.
- Real Estate Assistance – This service is for those looking for assistance with their property portfolio, or any advice and administration services pertaining to real estate.
Plans and Pricing
Everfront Virtual Assistant currently have 8 different plans, with hourly plans from 10-120 hours a month, as well as dedicated full-time assistants or flexible pay-as-you-go plans.
Their hourly plans offer the following:
- 10 hours a month – $110 per month, ($11/hour)
- 20 hours a month – $200 per month, ($10/hour)
- 40 hours a month – $360 per month, ($9/hour)
- 60 hours a month – $480 per month, ($8/hour)
- 80 hours a month – $560 per month, ($7/hour)
- 120 hours a month – $720 per month, ($6/hour)
- Dedicated full-time assistant – $900 per month ($5.63/hour)
- Pay-as-you-use – $12 per hour
All of their plans include a project manager, a dedicated virtual assistant, no hidden fees outside of the monthly rate, and no contracts so you can cancel at any time.
They also add a footnote that they are willing to discuss custom plans and give individual quotes. If you have specific requirements in mind, it might make sense to contact a member of their team to see if they can work something out.
Everfront Virtual Assistant Alternatives
Both have very similar hourly prices so it’s worth comparing their plans and services to see which aligns best with your requirements.
Have you worked with Everfront Virtual Assistant? If so, please be sure to leave a brief review of your experience below to help others with their decision.