Appointy is an online scheduling tool that provides a 24/7 online assistant to simplify appointment scheduling for you and your clients.
This software is used by more than 200,000 customers around the world and provides a range of features to make managing your calendar more efficient and accurate.
Table of Contents
Appointy was developed as a solution to help business owners and small to medium-sized businesses save time, money, and better manage their calendars.
If you use a calendar yourself, or even on behalf of your clients, you can benefit from using Appointy.
This software enables any number of users to schedule items, make appointments, update a calendar in real-time, synchronize your calendar with your social media accounts, and more.
It’s perfect for businesses that want to offer clients the convenience of booking time slots. Or large companies with multiple users that need to work from a centralized calendar.
Appointy told me they target small and medium-sized businesses in the US, Canada, and the UK. They do have a global customer base though, so regardless of where you’re based, you can make full use of Appointy.
In fact, their software currently supports 36 different languages, and they offer global support.
How Appointy Works
To get started with Appointy, you need to sign up for an account and download the app/software.
You’ll then have access to an intuitive interface showing you your calendar. You can start to input appointments, assign permissions to others, and generate links to allow clients to make bookings.
It’s incredibly simple to use, and you have full control over user permissions as the master user.
Some of the features Appointy provides are:
- Automated email/text reminders
- Multi-channel bookings from various platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Reserve with Google
- Marketing features like gift certificates, client reviews, etc.
- Online payments
- Staff and client management
- Resource Scheduling
- Reporting and Analytics
Appointy Plans and Pricing
You can get started and try out Appointy free for 14 days. No credit card is required, no commitment, and at the end of the trial you can either upgrade to a paid plan or carry on with their free plan.
Appointy currently has a free plan and three paid plans as follows:
- Free – The free plan is limited to 100 appointments per month and has some other restrictions.
- Growth – $19.99 per month – This plan includes all the Free features plus unlimited services and some other perks.
- Professional – $49.99 per month- This plan includes all the Growth features plus a dedicated relationship manager and some other perks.
- Enterprise – $79.99 per month – This plan includes all the Professional features plus some custom development options and other perks.
There are no contracts or cancellation fees. You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time.
Appointy says their software stands out from their competitors because they enable multiple users to log in from multiple locations. Appointy also integrates seamlessly with all the major social media platforms.
If these features are important to you, we recommend checking out Appointy. All these tools offer a free trial, however, so you can test them out before committing to a plan.
Have you used Appointy to schedule your’s or your client’s appointments? If so, please share a quick review of your experience below to help others with their decision.