Virtual Assistant Assistant prides ourselves on curating unique, relevant, and reliable content in regard to the VA outsourcing industry.
In order to connect with the VA outsourcing industry further, we are open to working with contributors in the form of guest blog posts from content writers or other experts within the VA/Outsourcing industry.
Virtual Assistant Assistant’s subscribers are interested in Virtual Assistant services, Outsourcing, and other relevant tools/resources.
Content must be relevant to our subscribers interests. This could include
- Virtual Assistant Services
- Outsourcing Services
- Time Management resources or tools
- Team Management resources or tools
- Social Media Management
- Remote Working
We will only post informative content – no promotional content will be accepted. Thank you for understanding.
Still interested in becoming a Contributor to the VA outsourcing industry?
Please see the below guidelines before submitting:
- Content should be informational. Promotional content will not be accepted. This means your submitted content should not promote a particular company or business, nor should it contain any links to competitor’s websites.
- All references must be sited correctly and accurately.
- VAA reserves the right to edit/remove any links.
- Include a short author biography and a professional photograph.
- Include any relevant imagerythat are free from copyrights
- Content must be unique and exclusive to Virtual Assistant Assistant – no distribution to other sites.